I Love Him.

All I Want For Christmas Is...

Image

Our first day of Christmas break. I sat on my couch, uber depressed. He hadn't spoken to me since. I must, say, I was getting lazy. I've been wearing the same ripped jeans for three days, and I've been in the same shirt for four, and been sleeping in it. I had changed my boxers though.

I hear footsteps, but think nothing of it, it's probably for a few doors down. I do get a bit more worried, though, when someone starts banging on my door. I pull the blanket to me chin, and screw my eyes shut in fear. Then, I hear a familiar sound.

'PANSY!' My eyes shoot open, and I tumble forward from the couch. What is he doing here?

I regain my confidence, and get a nonchalant look on my face, cracking the door.

'Can I help you?" I ask icily.

He sighs, then glances up at me. His eyes are sincere, and apologetic, also a bit teary.

'Pansy, please, listen. I'm so sorry, Pansy, really I am. But, I read the back of the note you wrote. The part where you said I was just a faze, you'd et over it, I wasn't worth it?' I gasped.

"I was trying to-' I started, he looked back up nodding.

'I know you were. Trying to convince yourself? And, my Grandma, well it's Christmas, I was a bit emotional. I'm so sorry Pansy… I guess though, I'll give you your Christmas present early.'

He glanced up at me, turning slightly.

'My gift to you, I'll leave you alone… Frank.' Something inside me snapped.

I ran into the hallway, grabbing him by his leather jacket. I swung him around and mashed our lips together. The kiss was chaste at first, very messy, our teeth clashing, and lips bruising.

'All I want for Christmas is you.' I replied, pulling him into my bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's almost Christmas, and the stories almost over. So, yeah, I'm popping them out like crazy.

SPOILER:

Speaking of popping, Pansy and I are about to pop our internet sex cherries, so sorry if it's awkward.