I Love Him.

Baby, all I want for Christmas is... Part 2.

Image

He smirked, and smashed his lips to mine again. The moment was heated, and I had a sudden vision of all the snow being melted around my apartment, and the snowflakes that hit my window sizzling off of it. I ripped the shirt he was wearing over his head, the slammed my lips back into his forcefully, making his head hit the wall. He moaned, low pitched throaty sound, that vibrated into my mouth, sending shivers down my spine. I removed my hands from the wall, unbuttoning my shirt, and shrugging it off. I put my hands back onto the wall, rubbing my tongue against his. He responded in the same way, his hands slipping from behind my back, to undo my pants. He got them unbuttoned, and slid them down, so I was only in my boxers, and I stepped out of them, pulling him forward off the wall. His lips never left mine, ad I slid my hands onto his butt, groping him tightly, pushing our crotched together. He groaned slightly, and I slipped my hand into the waist of his pants. I raised an eyebrow, and pushed him back against the wall. I grasped his lip between my teeth, and dragging back slowly, before releasing it, and licking the outside of his ear playfully. He shuddered, and his hands began rubbing my back. I snuggled into his neck for a moment, before attacking it. I placed harsh kisses onto it, before finding his thumping pulse, and biting down. His hands tightened to light fists on my shirt. I began massaging the skin with my teeth and tongue, licking and rubbing. His hands grasped onto my shirt tightly. I slid my hands down to his pants, sliding them down over his hips, and rubbing my thumb on the dark hair under his belly button. He squirmed, and I raised my head back to his ear.

"That's what you get for going commando."

I grasped his neck, kissing him again, and he kicked off him pants. We stumbled backwards, and in one graceful movement, his hands rested on my hips, then slid down quickly, sliding off my boxers. I pulled him back onto the bed, and he straddled me. He kissed my harshly, hands trailing up and down my side. I hugged him, holding him close. He adjusted slightly, slowly dragging his crotch against mine. I moaned, a sound I'd never heard before. It was awkward to my ears, scratchy and deep, yet smooth at the same time. His eyes seemed to light up, a deep forest green rimmed with brown, a color scheme I'd never seen before. We stood, and I fumbled to open the drawer, and eventually just pulled the whole thing out. He prepared, while I scrambled back into the bed. He kissed me one last time, before plunging into a world unknown between us.

It was awkward at first, the feeling, and there was burning. It faded, or at least I got used to it, after a few minutes, and we were back from a chaste kiss, to a lusty forbidden lovers one. He pounded with such a force I deliberated switching from guitar to drums. A silent music was filling the air, our moans the chorus, him the drummer, and the way I was scratching the sheets, and his skin, with pleasure, the bass line. Our stage was my bed, and suddenly, he hit the big drum, setting off the strobe lights. I saw spots, like after school picture day, and blinked them back, as I choked out a loud moan, and a growl of satisfaction was uttered from him. He hit had hit the cymbal, was damn please with himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two more chapters left. It's pretty sad. Uhm, I want to write another story like this, joint perhaps, if you're interested PM me.

An early, holiday present from me to you.