I Love Him.

Just Like Heaven

Image

I finished our coffee, and walked back into my bedroom, stumbling on his jeans. I set the coffee on the bedside table, and sat on the bed. I watched him sleep for a moment, his hair flittering in his face with his snores, before brushing it away. I leaned in and pressed my lips gently against his, but his arms flew to around my neck and whipped me into bed. He smirked and my wide eyed expression, and kissed me back. I smiled, and glanced at the window.

"Oh, my god!" I cried, rolling out of bed.

He flung the covers of him, ripped into his boxers, and jumped up.

"What?" He asked, peering into the dim light that mainly came from the streetlamps.

"It's snowing!" I cried, grasping his forearm.

He laughed, and slid into jeans and his shirt. I ripped into my clothes, my shirt inside out, and shoe half tied. He laughed at my enthusiasm, and I grabbed his hand. I flung open the door, locking it behind me. I pulled him down the stairs, stupid grin on my face, as he laughed behind me. I ran into the middle of the road, and spun in a circle. He came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I love you." I murmered, as the snow fell around us.

"I love you too." He smiled back, pecking my cheek.

The streetlights made the roads look golden, and the snow fell onto our hair, as we stood entangled in each other an love.

"It looks like Heaven." I breathed, remembering old Sunday school lessons.

"Just like Heaven." He said back.

And, I couldn't help but notice, he was staring at me as he said it.
♠ ♠ ♠
All right, it's over. I just want to say that you all so much, this story has a lot of firsts for me. I appreciate all your comments and love of the story so much. Watch out for one last update with the details of the next story I promised.

ILY all,
Ariel xoxo