Status: Incomplete

Alpha Elite

Chapter One

Prologue

Charlotte Donavan stepped of the private jet. Her ebony hair whipped around with the wind, her skin smoothly tanned. The tall man behind her dragged out three LV embossed suitcases. Her Missoni maxi-dress fluttered gracefully as she stepped out onto the immaculately groomed lawn. She stared up at the looming mansion before her.

The two stained-glass windows at the front made the stunning sunlight reflect brightly off its surface. The door was mahogany, with the same stained glass as the windows.
This is where she would be staying for the next 3 years. And she was not pleased.

7:30pm

Burberry…Chanel…Hermes…Burberry…Chanel…Hermes…
Charlotte repeated her calming words as she gazed with despair at the room before her. The carpet was an intensely dull shade of taupe, the walls and furniture, although obviously good quality, were plain white. Charlotte brought out her Louis Voitton embossed notepad, and began to write:

Shopping Checklist No.1

Bedroom

1. Wallpaper- either the cherry red (as in crocodile skin Birkin), or royal purple (as in Chanel 2.55)
2. Furniture- Walk-in wardrobe in mahogany wood, dresser with Venetian glass mirror, shoe wardrobe in the same mahogany, four-poster bed in mahogany with gold rose embellishments
3. Curtains- Silver, gold or black, depending on wallpaper
4. Accessories- a gold-plated MacBook Pro, LV agenda and baggage, limited-edition Prada iPhone

“That should only come to about $50,000 or so. I’ll just ask Daddy for the cash” she thought to herself. She knew that her bedroom must make a good first impression on all her fabulous new friends she was sure to have at Octavian Country Day School. OCD started tomorrow at 8:30am, which meant she had LESS than 24 hours to create a stunning outfit for school.

10:02pm that night

Charlotte sighed with satisfaction. She was amazed at how perfectly exquisite she looked.
The girl in the mirror was clad in a cream coloured silk Chanel blouse, a Chloe painter print miniskirt, a Burberry dip-dye trench coat and Chanel knee-high boots
Her hair was softly curled into dozens of jet-black waves, her skin perfectly smooth and her lips a glossy pink pout.
Charlotte was sure that this was the perfect outfit for a first day at school. She knew that her style would set new standards for the elite clique at OCD. An hour later, Charlotte Donovan closed her eyes and looked forward to the new day.

The next morning, 7:45am

Charlotte swept down the stairs in her chosen outfit, her curls bouncing and her feet wobbling ever so gracefully in their 5 inch heels. Charlotte’s mother was busy making a super-healthy breakfast for her darling daughter, and her father had already left for work. Sitting down at the glass table with her organic apple, fair trade smoothie and yogurt, Charlotte read through OCD’s information pamphlet one more time before she stepped through the heavy wooden door, leaving a wisp Chanel No.5 in the air.

8:15am

Charlotte watched as her white limousine drove off. She was standing on the cobblestones just inside OCD’s school gates. Already she could spot the jealous stares of the onlookers as they took in her gorgeous perfection. It was time to identify the competition at OCD, so she decided to wait a little and see who turned up at the school gates.

She did not have to wait long, as a sleek black limo cruised up to the gates. Charlotte watched as the four girls stepped out of the car’s doors. One was a blonde, one a redhead, one with inky hair like her own, and the last had immaculately groomed brunette locks. Charlotte could tell at once who the Alpha was- the brunette. She scrutinized the newcomer’s clothing: “Pretty good taste, Prada bag, Gucci dress. A tad tacky maybe…” She knew that this girl would be no match for her.

Massie: Hoo is that?!

Alicia: I don’t know? Dylan- do you know her?

Dylan: Nope

Kristen: Never seen her before either…?

Massie: hmmm… lets go tlk 2 her. She lks like a GLU

Massie Block slyly evaluated the new girl as she walked up to her. ‘Well, she’s wearing designer, that’s for sure. Is that the new Burberry?! Oh My God. She has the Chanel boots. SHE HAS THE CHANEL BOOTS!”

“Hello. My name is Massie Block. What’s yours?”

“I’m Charlotte Donavan. I’m guessing you are the Alpha at OCD?”

“Um, yes I am. Got a problem?!”

“Not at all. I was just wondering whether those are last season’s Gucci sandals, or just cheap fakes” Charlotte smirked.

Massie gasped. ‘Did she just say what I think she said?’

Massie: let’s go NOW! Lk haughty at hr. the beat is TikTok by Kesha. GO!

‘Eh my gosh! She just accused you of having last-season clothes! Gasp!” Alicia exclaimed once they were out of hearing distance.

“How could she do that? Does she even know who you are?” Dylan said

“Oh she knows alright. She actually asked whether I was Alpha! Girlies- Charlotte Donovan is no longer a GLU. Our mission is to make her a LBR, and fast!”

Charlotte silently laughed. This would be a piece of cake.