Status: Active :)

You Are So Beautiful

Accidents

I sat on my couch waiting for Monte. Suddenly I heard a knock at my door. I opened it.

"Hi Monte" I said

"Hey, you ready to go?" He said

"Yeah just let me get my phone" I said

I got my phone and left with him. He led me to his car.

He took ahold of my hand after we got in the car.

"Destiny, I love you" He said

"Monte, I love you too" I said as he turned my head and place his lips on mine.

"So Monte where exactly are we going?" I asked

"Well I thought we would go to my house because the rest of the guys are there and I want you to meet my brother." He said

"Okay" I said

The car drive was mostly silent. He still held my hand all the way to his house.

"We're here" He said

I got out of his car and he led me to the front door.

"Destiny, umm they may be loud and drunk so don't pay attention to there comments. Okay?" He said

"Okay" I said

He opened the door and we walked in. The first person I seen was Max.

He said "Hey sexy, come over here"

Monte's grip on my hand got tighter. He led me to what I'm thinking is his brothers room. He knocked then covered my eyes then opened the door. He took his hands away and I seen his brother. My heart skipped a beat when I saw him.

"Destiny, this is Michael, My brother. Michael, This is Destiny" He said

"Hey, Destiny" Michael said

"H-Hi Michael" I stuttered

He had his shirt off and he looked gorgeous. I can't be thinking this I'm with Monte. I looked at Michael again and he winked at me and smiled.

"Come on Destiny" Monte said

*Skips A Couple of Hours*

It was 12:00 am and Monte and I were drunk. His brother had not come out of his room. I walked to his door and knocked on it.

"Michael, It's Destiny can I come in?" I asked

The door soon opened and Michael was still shirtless and he smiled and let me in. I shut the door behind me.

"Michael, how do you feel about me" I said

"Destiny, You look beautiful and I like you" He said

He leaned in and he kissed me. I kissed back and I pushed him to his bed and made him collapse on it. I straddled him and began to kiss him again. He ran his hand up my shirt and unclipped my bra then he ripped my shirt off with out breaking our kiss. I started to undo his belt and pull his pants off. He unbuttoned my jeans and threw them to the floor. I took off his boxers and he took off my thong. He began to thrust into me. My nails dug into his sides and he grunted. He began to kiss my neck making me moan slightly. He thrusted in deeper causing me moan his name.

Suddenly we heard footsteps going down the hall. We broke apart and looked at eachother then we grabbed our clothes and put them on. I looked at the clock and it was 2 am. Damn we had sex for 2 hours Michael said he would turn on his xbox and start playing so if anyone would ask what we were doing I could say that we were playing xbox. I quickly kissed him and opened the door and walked out. I seen Max, he must have been the person walking down the hall.

"Hi Max"

"Hey" He said

"Destiny ? what were you doing in Michaels room?" He asked

"Oh umm we were playing Xbox." I said nervously

"Destiny, Tell me the truth. Come on tell me in my room so no one will hear." He said

"Okay, You have to promise me that you won't tell Monte" I said

"Oh boy, Okay I promise" He said

"Okay, I accidently slept with Michael. It was an accident. I didn't mean it. Just please don't tell Monte. I will talk to Michael and make sure this doesn't go anyfurther. I really like Monte and I don't want to loose him" I explained

I started to cry in his shoulder and he said everything will be alright and that Monte really likes me.

"Thanks Max" I said
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy it (: