Status: This is the end!

Cinderella My Ass

Chapter 1- Cinderella mets Prince Charming

"Lays! You promised!" my friend, Faith, said. Right now we were walking down the hall, I was walking backwards, while she was walking forward.

"I can't go to the dance, Jay is making me clean her room that day." I tried to explain.

"I thought she made you do that on Wednesdays! Its on a Friday!."

"Shes a messy girl" I smiled while she rolled her eyes. She suddenly stopped walking.

"What happen-?"

"Watch out-!!!" someone yelled, but it was to late. Someone crashed into me from behind and I fell backwards.

"Shit!" I yelled.

"Are you ok?!" asked Faith

"Yeah I guess" I stood up and looked at the guy who i bumped into, "Are you ok?" He stood up, as well.

"Yeah I guess" He looked at me, and I got to say, he has the most gorgeous green eyes ever. They were like a whorl pool of imagination.

"Oh well...umm...yeah" I stuttered.

"Yeah.."

"Yeah..."

"Well I'm Dante but you can call me D"

"And well I'm Leyla but you can call me Lays"

"Like the chips?" I laugh alittle.

"Yes like the chips"

"Dante!" yelled Kailee, the most annoying girl I have ever met. I would know. Shes in 6 of my 7 classes. I rolled my eyes.

"Well, hopefully, I'll see you later, Lays" He smiled and walked away.

"Well, hopefully, I'll see you later, Lays" Faith mimicked, "He is sooooo into you"

"What?"

"He likes you!"

"No he doesnt"

"He totally does. He wouldnt have talked to you if he didnt think you were awesome!"

"What?"

"Dont you know who he is!"

"Who?"

"Dante Long'n'Dark? He is the son of Tom Long'n'Dark?"

"You mean the guy who owns most of this town?"

"Ummm... no shit!"

"Wow.. Thats pretty cool"

"Pretty Cool?! Thats it?!!"

"Oh sorry I mean. Oh my gosh I cant believe he actually talked to me! Maybe he might even ask me out even though we like just met!" I said, "God Fay relax! He doesnt like me!'
♠ ♠ ♠
Ummm Yeahh