Status: This is the end!

Cinderella My Ass

Chapter 11- Ball (Prom, Whatever You Want To Name It) Time

Friday night; Time of the ball; Raith and Faith went together; Xander and Leyla went as friend. Leyla hasnt talked to Dante since she slapped him.

"We are going in a limo?! A fucking limo, Xander! Thats so awesome" Faith yelled as she ran to the limo with Raith in tow. I smiled, brightly. I wasnt going to ruin this for them, with my sadness and all. They deserve tonight.

"Let's go then" We went into the limo, waiting for it to drive us to the school.

Raith was wearing a black and white tux, he borrowed from his father, I think.

Faith was wearing very long red dress, which I must say, made her look like Aphrodite (the goddess of beauty).

Xander was wearing a black tux, which made him look cute. There's this girl he's been crushing on... I think her name was.... Urieli?... Uriala?...Something like that.

The limo stopped and we all got out, hand in hand. We put our masks, that we got from a Halloween store, and went inside the gym. Raith and Faith left our side to go dancing and Xander and I went over to the punch table, talking.

"Leyla!" Xander whispered, automatically.

"What?"

"There she is!" He point to a very familiar looking girl talking to Kael.

"Uriela?!" I asked.

"Yeah!"

"You should go ask her to dance"

"What about you, though?"

"I'll be okay. Just as long as I get back home before midnight. If Gloria knows I've been out she'll rip my guts out and eat them."

"Do you have your watch set?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Now go dance with your soon to be lover" I wiggled my eyebrows. He laughed and left. I walked out to the field, where it was peaceful and calming. I sat down on a bench and closed me eyes. Well, at least until some guy sat down next to me.

"Leyla?" I eyes popped open, fuckkkk!!! Dante.

"Who?" I acted like it wasnt me.

"Oh I thought you were.... nevermind" He said

"Hi I'm... Acid. But you can call me Toxic" I laughed in my head at my own little joke.

"Well I know we just met, Toxic, but I really need someone to talk to right now, you know, to vent to"

"Ok?" Where was this going?

"I met this girl a couple of days ago, and I really like her, but she has a boyfriend. What she doesnt know is that he is chatting up one of my friends, if you know what I mean." I nodded for him to continue, "I dont know what to do, I mean, It looks like she wants to date me but that would be cheating on him wouldn't it? I dont date cheaters. Even if they cheated on a test, it would be a no go."

"So what does this girl, Leyla?" I asked, knowing it was about me. He nodded, "What does she say about this boy of hers?"

"She says shes not dating him"

"Well then theres your answer, Dante" He started to nod to himself slowly then stopped.

"How did you know my name?!" Fuck!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I decided to skip to the ball scene =)

Thank yous for the comments:
BrieBrieGoesBoo!
bloodyxxmaddie

And for the old ones too:
Sophiere
meganlovesboys123
BMC
MegRox
QuietChick

THANK YOU TO THE 23 SUBSCRIBERS!!! thank you =3

Thank you to the 105 readers!!!!