Status: This is the end!

Cinderella My Ass

Chapter 12- A shoe can be a ring too!

Shit shit shit!

Ok I need excuses, people. 'I knew you when we were kids' No too cliche. 'I'm in your science class' no he'd probably look for Acid, who is me.

"Let me see your face" Dante commanded. I shook my head. No way in hell am I going to let him see it.

"Let me see your face!"

"No!"

"Please" He begged. I cant no to those eyes, God darn it!!

"Fine" I hung my head low and closed my eyes. His hand reached over, brushing against my cheek. So close but yet so far.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

My eyes popped open. I stood up before he could take off the mask.

"I have to go!" I yelled running off.

"Toxic!!" He yelled back.

I looked at my watch. 11:45pm. I ran into the gym seeing the three people I came with having the time of their lives. I couldn't go rip that apart.

"Acid! Wait!"

I ran out the school door. While running, I looked at my watch 11:52pm, I guess the fast movement made my mom's ring fall off.

"Mom!" I yelled going back.

"Toxic!" He yelled running through the doors. No going back. I ran to a motorcycle, to find the keys in it. Who the fuck would leave keys in a fucking motorcycle I rode off before Dante could catch me. The last thing I saw was him picking up my mom's ring.

Dante's P.O.V.

It has to be Leyla! I picked up the ring on the ground, how come this looks so familiar.

Flash Back

"So, if you guys can follow me into the theater we can watch House of 100 corpses" I told everyone, walking in the theater. I ran up to Leyla and asked, "What do you think?"

"Ummm, I think you look better with messy hair then combed..." She stated. I laughed.

"No, about the room" I smiled

"Oh! I think its-" She started, but before she could finish Kailee kissed me. She rolled my eyes, "I think its kinda, I dont know," She laughed,"theater-ish" But I was already whispering at Kailee harshly.

"Awkward" She sung. Kailee did a quick glare at her. Leyla walked away towards a couch and sat down.

"What the hell, Kailee?" I said

"What?"

"You know what!"

"She's trying to steal you away from me"

"No shes not! Shes my friend, just like Uriela" Well I did want Leyla to become more then a friend but I couldnt tell her that. I walked away to sit down next to Leyla.

"Sorry" I whispered.

"Its ok, now shhh! The movies starting" She said. I laughed a little. About 25 minutes in She fell asleep on My lap. I smiled. I looked down at her hand and saw a ring shining.

End of Flash Back


Its the ring. It was Leyla!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so hope you liked!

A special Thanks to the commenters:
J I N X
bkshn
bloodyxxmaddie

Another special thanks to the old ones too!:
Brie
bloodyxxmaddie (hehe)
Sophiere
meganlovesboys123
BMC
MegRox
QuietChick

Thanks to the subscribers!! All 24 of them

And thanks to the readers!!! All 117 of them!