Status: This is the end!

Cinderella My Ass

Chapter 18- Face it, Leyla

"So, where am I staying?" I asked Dante, once we were done talking to his parents.

"Oh, umm, you can stay in one of the guest rooms or you can stay... in... you know... my bedroom, with me." He stuttered. Thats so cute.

"I'll stay with you" I told him. He smiled widely.

"Ok, follow me" We walked up the stairs and into his room. It looked... cool, actually. He had his favorite band posters on the wall. His walls were blue and he had wood floors. It looked like the average 17 year old boy room, but better.

"Awesome" I said as I sat on the bed. he came to sit next to me.

"So, it's ten... We should probably sleep. Tomorrows going to be a big day" He said and smiled at me. We just sat there, though. We just sat and looked at each other, wondering who will have the guts to kiss the other person. I leaned towards him and kissed him, but it wasn't those 'full of lust' kisses, it was one of those 'This is a moment I want to remember'. I pulled away and smiled at him.

"Goodnight" I said, and with that I fell asleep.

~~~ Next day, (Thursday)~~~~

I woke up to the sound of a heartbeat. Corny, yeah yeah, whatever. I looked up to see Dante so peaceful, in his own little world.

"Leyla!" Dante yelled. I, only slightly, jumped. I looked back at Dante to see his still closed. He's talking in his sleep, "Leyla where are you?!" Never mind about the peacefulness, I think he's having a nightmare, "Leyla!"

"I'm right here, hun" I shushed. I hugged him. He opened his eye. If you looked closely, I would think you would see tears.

"Leyla?" He asked, making sure it was me.

"Yes?" He smiled.

"Thank god"

"What happened?"

"I thought I lost you" He said in a quiet voice.

"I'm sorry to break it to you, D, but I'm never leaving you" I said with a slight smile. He laughed.

"I love you"

"I love you, too"

~~~~At school~~~~

Dante and I walked into school, we don't really like the whole hand-in-hand thing, so we were just right next to each other. Once we stepped pass that door, though, the whispers started. Dante walked me to my first period.

"I'll see you, later" He said as he pecked my lips.

"Ok" He turned around and left. I walked into the class room with everyone staring at me, with wide eyes, except or Faith. I walked over to her and sat down.

"Soo" I stared. She giggled.

"Soo" She mocked.

"What's happening?"

"Your... Step-sisters were completely pissed off, they even through a fit before school"

"Noo, are you serious?"

"Yeah! It was hilarious!"

"Wow"

"Yeah, Cinderella, but your fairy godmother and godfather were there to save the day!"

"Cinderella?" I asked remembering what May told me.

"Yeah! You have the two evil step sisters and the evil step mother. You have a charming Prince, but you may have too many fairy god parents. Either way, remember the ball? You dropped your ring. And don't say you didn't because I remember you not wearing it the school day after. Face it, Leyla, you are Cinderella, just modern type."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short and its been a long wait. I'm sorry =(

Thanks for the comments:
Habanaka123
ThtDramaticGirl

And to the old ones:
Habanaka123 (=D)
M.A.Redol2010
xSimplyxMadxHatterx
ThtDramaticGirl ( *.* <-- hehe )
SurferxGirl
vampgirl100
meganlovesboys123
J I N X
bkshn
IWalkWithShadows.
Sophiere
BMC
MegRox
QuietChick

Thank you all 36 subcribers, you mean alot!

You, too 245 readers!!