Status: This is the end!

Cinderella My Ass

Chapter 4- 3 hours for dress up, yet 1 for driving.

Tomorrow (Saturday) at 1pm

This is really annoying I thought. Faith and Xander were in my room deciding what I should wear.

"She should wear that short, black, and sexy dress!" Xander told Faith.

"He has a girlfriend already!" I said.

"No, that dress makes her look slutty" Faith said back at Xander.

"He has a fucking girlfriend though!" I said again.

"How about those dark blue jeans, with the little..." Xander said excitedly.

"Yeah! And the shirt with the two..."

"Exactly and then with the hoodie that has..."

"RIght and then the shoes with the white..."

"YES!" Xander exclaimed. They both turned to me.

"Lays, we got your outfit and your jewelry and everything else." They said at the same time, creepy.

(http://www.polyvore.com/nice/set?id=13536929)

"Ok then" I said.

~~~3 hours later~~~

"Wow" I said as I looked into the mirror.

"You look good, dont you?" Xander said with cockyness.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Both of you for everythin-" I got cut off by my two twin step-sister.

"Leyla! You forgot to make lunch!"

"Sorry May and sorry Jay!" Sometimes I just want to kill them.

"We're coming up" My rooms the attic so its going to take a while.

"You guys need to get out of here!" I whispered to them. They came through the window. How? I do not know. I pushed them into my closet, "Be careful in there" My non-sisters opened the door.

"What are you so dressed up for?" May asked.

"It's not like you're going anywhere" Jay said

"Yes actually I am. I'm going over to Faith's house. She's having man problems"

"Of course she is" After May said that I heard noices coming from my closet.

"What was that?" Jay asked.

"Spiders, and lots of them."

"Ewwww!" They ran outta my room, screaming. Fay and Xan walked out of the closet.

"My cars out front come down when your ready" Xander said as he and Fay walked out of the window.

"OK!" I yelled quietly back. I ran down the stair to find Gloria, my step- mother, "I'm going out to Faith's house, she's having man problems" I said using the same excuse.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. That means extra chores tomorrow." I ran to the front door.

"Yeah, Yeah. Whatever." I mimicked her. I ran to Xander's car and hopped in.

~~~One boring/long car ride later (meaning 1 hour later)~~~
"Bye Lays have fun but not too much!" Xander yelled.

"Bye Lays! Gather up info on anything! I'll be bored tomorrow" Faith yelled also as they drove off. I walked up the steps and knocked on the door.

"Who is it!" A guy shouted through the door.

"Leyla. I'm here for Dante... I guess" I whispered that last part though. Raith opened the door.

"Raith?" I asked

"Leyla?" He looked at me confused, "You're the chick, Dante's talked so much of?"

"Ouch" I raised her hand to her heart, "Are you saying I'm not worth being talked of?" He laughed.

"Come in" I walked inside.

Holy Shit!
♠ ♠ ♠
She also wore this

http://www.jckindia.com/UserFiles/Image/ring_view_1311.jpg

Its her moms ring