Status: This is the end!

Cinderella My Ass

Chapter 8- Jay may be more mean, but Mays more jay

"Seriously, who are you taking?" May asked nervously. I looked at him, with wide eyes.

"Leyla" He stated.

"Leyla Blackwood?"

"Yes"

"But... but... but shes not allowed to go!"

"And why not?"

"Because... she has to clean her room!" Jay said instead of saying the real reason, to clean up her room. Dante looked around my room.

"It looks perfectly clean, to me. I'm pretty sure she can last a week before messing it up."

"She already has a boyfriend, though" She said. I snapped out of my daze and looked at her.

"Yeah right! You guys have me doing so many chores I was surprised Gloria actually let me out tonight!"

"You have a boyfriend?" Dante asked, with a full on sad face.

"No!" I said

"Dont lie, Leyla" Jay screeched.

"I'm not lying!"

"What about that guy I always see you with? Whats his name?"

"What guy?!"

"Xander? I think it was"

"He's just a friend!"

"Why were you kissing him, then?"

"I wasn't kissing him!"

"Right, 'cause a full on lip to lip was not kissing" Dante walked out of the room.

"Well I guess our work is done, huh May?" May frowned and nodded. They walked out also. Once the door was closed I walked over to the bed and a tear fell down onto my hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler sorry but theres a new episode of a show I really want to watch tonight in about one hour and I am not going to miss it sorry!

Thanks for the new comment:

meganlovesboys123

And for the old comments:

meganlovesboys123 (still =D )
MegRox
QuietChick
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay new subscriber! Now I have 9. I am so proud *tear* *tear*

And I have 66 readers which is also cool!!!!

Smiles and crazy/happy dances to every one!!!