Status: This is the end!

Cinderella My Ass

Chapter 9- Passing notes should be illegal

Monday at School on Lunch

I got over it, it still hurts inside, and It would hurt a lot if we talked about it. But I'm over it, and I hide my emotions from anything involving him. I grabbed my food from the lunch lady and continued to my table, but I only see Xander at the table.

"Hey Xander" I said glumly.

"Hey, Lays"

"Wheres Faith- Xander what the hell happened to your eye?!?!" He had a black eye.

"Nothing"

"Nothing?! It looks like an fucking elephant stomped on it!!!" I yelled.

"Please can we not talk about" He said and looked down. I sat down and started eating.

"Wheres Fay?" I asked calmly.

"Shes over there" He pointed to across the room. I looked and saw her yelling at a bunch of people I rolled my eyes.

"I'll go get her before she starts hitting" I told Xander. I walked over and grabbed Faith and pulled her over to the table, "Wait here". I walked back to the group of people, "I'm so-" I looked at them, and stopped. Dante,"I'm so sorry for my friend there" And then I left, sat down and ate.

~~~~Art Class~~~~

I'm running late, shit shit shit!! I went inside to see my teacher looking with disappointment at me. I smiled innocently.

"Leyla go sit next to...." She looked at her chart, "Mr. Long'n'Dark" My heart sank. Please say she didnt mean Dante Long'n'Dark,"Mr. Dante Long'n'Dark please rise your hand" Dante rose his hand. Oh great. I sat down. And then she started explaining something, I really wasnt listening too.

A note flew on my desk. I opened it.

Why didnt you tell me you had a boyfriend He wrote

I dont have a boyfriend!! I wrote back

I saw you with him in lunch, dont lie

He is just a friend. Do I look like the kind of person to have a boyfriend

Yes I paused for a second and looked at him. I looked back at the paper.

Why?

Because you're beautiful, smart, crazy, and just perfect. When you smile the world get brighter but when you're sad or mad the world turns upside down I smiled when I read this.

Can you get anymore corny?

haha

But what I dont get is why dont you trust me when I say I dont have a boyfriend

I want to, I really do, but...

But what?!

"Leyla B. and Dante L." We both looked up,

"What?" He asked

"You guys are partners"

"What?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda on the short side but here it is.

Thank you for the comments:
BMC
meganlovesboys123
MegRox

And for the old comments:
QuietChick
MegRox (=D )
meganlovesboys123 (hehe=) )

Woot!!! Thanks to the 12 subcribers! Awesome!

And for the 77 readers