Status: Active!

Everything Is Just...Blank.

What if one day you woke up and had no idea who you were, what your name was, who your own family was, and you couldn’t even remember the people who you called your friends. You’d be lost right? To some it may be a dream come true, seen as a fresh start, a new life….to others it’d be seen as hell, you would loose everything you ever had and worked for….but then again you wouldn’t exactly remember if you had had anything to loose in the first place....right?

Kerstin Hillman is a superstar, actress, dancer. The poster child for success.

But she doesn't remember anything. Nothing at all...untill she begins to have strong flash backs the come at any time and very suddenly. Kerstin will discover the lies and betrayl she was built up on but the question is, will she continue to live life this way? Or will she become a whole new person? What is she to do when everything is just.....blank?
  1. Remembering Nothing.
    1. Your name is Kerstin.
  2. I Have No Idea Who You All Are.
    2. You're an actress
  3. But Who Do I ask?
    3. You were supposed to take a small step...I guess you lost your footing though.
  4. Home Sweet Home?
    4. Jake gave me the stitches on the bottom of my chin....all 12.
  5. I Saw a Memory...
    5. Joe and Mark do not get along....and for a good reason
  6. Fighting on Script and Real Life
    6. Brainless. Rude. Annoying. Stupid. All are synonyms for Nick Jonas.
  7. Mine and Nick's history
    7. Jimmy Kerrel was my first kiss and Nick punched him for it...AND I'm alergic to raspberries.
  8. The Awards and The Scars.
    8. Okay, I'm a kick ass actress...with a secret.
  9. "You cheated on me. With her."
    9. I party to forget....and we live 20 minutes from the Jonas house.
  10. "I'm not made of glass"
    10. I'm pretty. I'm smart. I'm Amazing. I'm better then that...says him.
  11. Last Night Was Not Okay.
    11. Kara is jealous of you.
  12. A Talk With Nick
    12. I'm the best pancake flipper
  13. Jerry and the Set
    13. Everyone can really act