Status: Active!

Everything Is Just...Blank.

"I'm not made of glass"

eight shots later and on my third beer I was sitting on the counter in the kitchen laughing at a joke someone was telling. The room was spinning and I was beginning to get dizzy. “Tink!” I heard and I whipped around a bit to fast and fell off the counter and landed on the floor. There was a chorus of damn’s and ouch’s as I laughed and tried to stand.

“Peter!” I said staring a Joe. Either he was swaying or I was. “Jesus, how much have you had?” He asked seriously. “Ummm” I said looking around. I saw Nick and Selena heading down stairs to the basment and I started laughing. “Kerstin.” Joe said sternly. “Where are they going?” I asked pointing to the stairs. “I don’t know. Probably to bed it’s late. Why don’t you go up to bed?” He asked. I starred at him. “I’m not tired.” I said and he sighed. “Joe. I remember the break up.” I said and he looked at me. “And?” He asked. “How could he do that? How could she!?” I asked getting loud and upset. He hushed me which only made me madder. “Kerstin, what’s wrong?” Josh said walking in the kitchen. I rolled my eyes at him. “How gone is she?” He asked Joe while grabbing my arm. “I am fine!” I said ripping away from him. “Leave me alone. I’m not made of glass.” I shouted and then made my way out of the kitchen in the best straight line I could form
…it wasn’t so straight.

“Ah Kers, how ya feeling?” Someone asked as they came up to me. I looked up and recognized Aaron. “Hello Aaron. I am fine. You?” I asked trying to act sober. He laughed. “So what’s wrong?” He asked. “I am fine” I repeated. “Nah. You miss me right?” I rolled my eyes. “Nope.” I said taking a sip from the red cup in my hand. “You don’t have to lie Kers.” He said putting his hand on my knee and slowly rising it up my leg. I pushed it away and he sighed. “Well how’s your head?” He asked. “It’s fine. I have this bump…see?” I asked pushing my hair aside so he could. “Ouch.” He said and I laughed. “It doesn’t hurt to bad anymore. Not right now anyway.” I said motioning to the cup.

A few minutes later his hand was right back where it was. “Aaron please.” I said. “I thought you’d never ask.” He said before kissing me. I was shocked. I couldn’t move and couldn’t understand to move. My world was spinning and if he let go I was going to fall. He ripped away and I was right, I fell to the ground.

“Keep away from her!” Some one shouted. “She came on to me!!” Aaron shouted back. “Bull shit!!” He shouted. “Dude she lost her memory, she digs me!” Aaron said. I was sitting there not feeling so hot. “Even if she did loose her memory she would not be interested in you.” He said in a low tone. “Why not? She did after all date you.” Aaron said just as low. Then he was on the ground. “Kerstin you okay?” Some random girl asked. “Shit.” Nick said while picking me up. Next thing I know I was in the bathroom upstairs throwing up and Nick was holding my hair.

There was a light knock on the door. “Who is it?” Nick called out. “Its me open up.” He did so as I threw up. “Shit.” Joe’s voice said. “Joe how the hell did you let her do this!?” Nick shouted. “I wasn’t watching her. Selena said she would! I was with Kara!” “Damn it Joe! I was with Selena.” “Who was she with?” “Aaron!” Nick said pissed. “Oh.” Was all Joe said. “Get out” “No I wanna help” Joe said. “Kara’s down stairs waiting Joe go.” I said. He looked at me. “Peter go. I promise I’m fine. Be with Kara” I said and he sighed. Then disappeared...."Who the hell is Kara?" I asked the toilet.

“Kerstin please!” Nick said and I shook no. “I’m not doing it.” “Kerstin I promise it’s okay!” He said picking me up and placing me in the huge shower. I fell over and he turned on the water. I was sitting there in my jeans and tank top as Nick washed my hair…and I sang. After he was done he grabbed a towel and pulled me out. “Kerstin can you walk?” He asked. I laughed. He sighed. “You mad?” I asked. “Mad? I’m furious.” He said. “Why?” I asked. “Because I know Selena said to stay away from Aaron and you didn’t.” He said bitterly handing me a toothbrush with toothpaste on it. I put it in my mouth and began to brush. I spit and rinsed and said, “Well I may not have said not to kiss my best friend but I’m pretty sure that was implied.” I said back. He rolled his eyes and tried to get me to walk. “no.” I said being stubborn. He scooped me up and carried me in the towel in my soaking wet clothes to his room. He set me down and I stumbled a bit trying to see straight and ignore the fact that I was on a freaking ferris wheel going a hundred miles per hour

. “Here put these on, quick.” He said throwing clothes at me as he opened his door. “I’m coming back in twenty seconds.” He said. He closed the door and I heard him counting out loud on the other side. I quickly changed out of my wet clothes into the shirt and shorts Nick gave me. He came in three seconds later. “Good job.” He said to me. I starred at our picture on the mirror. “I was angry.” I stated. “I know.” He said. “You hurt me.” I said. “I know, and I’m sorry.” He said. “Sorry wasn’t good enough.” “It never is with you.” He said and I sat on his bed. “What’s that supposed to mean?” I staggered out. “Nothing ready get into bed.” He said pulling down his comforter. “No.” I said and he groaned. “I’m sorry.” I said and looked at me. “Nick I have a question.” I said and he sat down. “What?” He asked. “Am I okay?” I asked. “Yes, you’re just extremely drunk.” “No I mean am I okay?” I asked holding up my wrist. “Yea, you’re okay Kers.” “Why did I?” I asked and he shrugged. “I don’t know. You weren’t the best at seeing how amazing you are. You never thought you were pretty or smart or good at anything.” He said and I nodded. “But Kerstin” He said and I sat down on the bed and looked at him. “You are amazing, you’re funny, you’re smart, you’re beautiful. You got that?” He asked and I smiled. “Got it.” And he hugged me. “Don’t go back to that okay? You are so much better then that.” “Okay.” I said. And he laid me down. “Time for bed Kers, I’ll see you in the morning.” He said kissing on me on the head and I remembered when he used to kiss me good night on the head all the time.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT
RATE
SUBSCRIBE
p l e a s e <3