Status: On a Pause; Delilah hates it, she sucks at updating; I'm really busy, Check out our other stories though!

Competition

Chapter 9

My heart raced. Shit. I turned around to see Kevin wide eyed and his mouth slightly open.

“Who the fuck are you?” My step dad yelled.

“Alexander.” Alex said looking at my reaction to the conversation.

“And why the fuck are you in my front yard, with my daughter?” He balled his fists up. I had to intervene.

“Dad, I don’t even know him. He goes to my school.”

“So why was he in our front yard.”

“He obviously has the wrong house.” I said pleading Alex with my eyes.

“Then get the fuck out, boy.” Alex turned swiftly and walked away, catching my eyes again.

“If I find out you ever lied to me, don’t think its going to be good for you.” I nodded and closed my eyes as he past.

“Move, faggot.” He said to Kevin. I sighed.

“Your mother and I are going out for dinner, she is meeting me there, we won’t be back till later.”

“Okay.” I said quietly, praying I could make it to my room unharmed.

“Don’t fuck anything up.” He slapped me across the face and then shoved Kevin.

“Get the fuck out of my sight, I’m in a good mood, don’t ruin it for me.” He shouted as I held my cheek and whimpered. I ran up to my room and shut the door.

There is no god.

I walked over and changed into something random. I laid in bed and put in my ipod. I could only count the months until I could gain the courage and say something. I closed my eyes and let my mind give away.

--
I peeled my eyes open and looked to my right, no one was there. My bed was cold and empty. My dream was something I longed for.--

Alex layed next to me in my bed his arms around my waist. I felt unbelievably secure and one thing I never feel...wanted. No words were exchanged, he was just there, with me. For me. I never wanted the dream to end, but I had to check if it was real.--

“Trinity!” I heard a whisper by my window. I got up and walked to the window. I looked down to see Alex there.

“What do you want Alex?”

“Come out, just for a little. I need to talk to you.” I nodded and put some pillows under my blanket. I climbed down my house and met Alex. He engulfed me in a hug and a small needle pierced my heart. It hurt that, I could never be with him because of my secrete. I wasn’t even sure if I liked Alex. All I knew was I wanted someone to hold me, and make me feel safe.

“Come take a walk with me, love.” He interlocked our fingers and walked with me to the pond across both our houses.

“Sorry about earlier, my step dad doesn’t like boys.” I said giggling nervously.

“You never did tell me house you got that.” His index finger pointed my fingerprinted bruises wrapped around my neck like a vine.

“Its nothing.”

“Why won’t you let me in?”

“Because I... just can’t, the end. If this is what you wanted to ‘talk’ to me about, I’m out, my life isn’t your business. Understand?” This is how I was forced to act to people. I had to push Alex away before I could fall for him.

“Its not, I just wanted to see you. I just wanted to be with you.” I looked at him with a confused look as he smiled at me.

“Jack and I, think you are an awesome girl, and we just want to hang with you, I promise we won’t bother you about your personal life.”

“Oh. kay.”

“Yeah, so can I give you a hug?” I nodded and let him hold me. Just like I wanted.

“My dad might be home soon, so I should probably get back to my house.”

“Alright, but can you tell me that I am your favorite out of me and Jack.”

“You are my favorite.” I kissed Alex on the cheek and turned with a smile.

--

I entered my bed room to see Kevin with a scared look on his face.

“Dad doesn’t know where you are !” I shrugged and got back into bed.

“WHERE WERE YOU!?!”

“I got some ice cream, Kevin let me.” I said smiling.

“YOU LET THIS WHORE OUT OF THE HOUSE?!” Kevin looked flabbergasted.

“Dad I....” He slammed my door shut and I heard Kevin yelling back at HIS dad.

I couldn’t worry about him, hes a selfish bitch. Self preservation.
♠ ♠ ♠
Smeeeep; sorry is there is spelling mistakes :3