The Last Holy War

The Rundown

Alright, I ditched the beasties, but they know I’m around here so I’m going to have to make this quick. Now where did I leave off? Oh yea, the War. Now then, while each and every person and creature can speak for themselves, most join up with one of the four main factions that dominate the realm of Mythos. Recently the biggest has been the Knights of Virtue. While you might hear the name and think that these are the good guys, you’d be sadly mistaken. These guys make the Nazis look like a Boy Scout troop. Radical and idealistic, they believe that they are on a divine mission from there god, Avitus, to rid the realm of Mythos of all others, kindly referring to others as “Swydek”, a type of pig that they breed. The other big hitters are called The Order of the Scale, and as their name implies, they worship all things with scales… awfully un-imaginative when it comes to naming things… but don’t let that fool you, these guys are also bad news. Having command of dragons, serpents, and all manner of reptiles will do that for you. However, there strongest creature is nameless, a beast of unimaginable power that was brought forth by the command of the Orders King. I’ll never forget that creature, not as long as I’m alive, and my corpse will probably remember it for awhile after they’ve put me six feet under… but again, getting ahead of myself.

Now then, the third group is what we call the Basics. They have their own name for themselves, but we call them the Basics because these guys are a band of elves, orcs, goblins, fairies, (which aren’t small or nice) dwarves, a few humans, and a whole slew of other creatures. There name is an elvish word for alliance, but we call them the basics because if you read any fantasy book you will find one of these guys in it. So in essence, there Basic! If Kari ever reads this I’m dead… she’s a fairy I know and we sort of-kind of-maybe had a thing going in the past, but that’s all over now… mostly… Anyway, those guys call themselves a faction, but since all races follow either the Order or the Knights, the lines often get blurred.

Now then, last but not least are us, the Revolution! We’re a bunch of outsiders who have had the pleasure of being introduced to this fun little collection of… fun. We represent the humans, all the ones from our world anyways, and we do so because even though you might think that what happens here doesn’t affect our world, you’d be wrong. Everything that happens here causes something to happen in our world. Think of it like being in front of a one way mirror, and someone tells you that you can push a button, but only one, and then they show you five. They won’t tell you what each button does, but it could be good, could be bad. Now when you push this button, you get to see what happened. No one knows what’s going to happen, but it could be anything from a bouquet of puppies, or that same bouquet splattered all over the place. Now between that button push, and the result, you have us. This world is the catalyst, the middle man in a way. So as the signal’s being sent, it can be altered, messed with, and sometimes changed all together. So now we can force a bouquet to happen, or maybe something better. However, if we fail then who knows what’s going to happen. But I’m sure you’re wondering what does all this mean exactly? I have no idea, but this is the way it was explained to me, so I’m just going to repeat what I heard and hope one of you can make heads or tails of it. Anyway, I can hear techno music, so I’ve got to go. Stay strong, and I’ll see what I can do about making these less sporadic… also, don’t trust any green cheese, and I know that that’s just common sense, but still, just say no. This is Julian, signing out… damn techno.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, here you go. now then, going on 0 hours of sleep, i thought why not, lets do this. anyway, just go with it.