Sequel: Love against law
Status: completed, sequel ready now!

Love at First Class

Nice place you've got here (1)

Chapter 11: Nice place you've got here: (part 1)

“Sonea are you okay?!” the voice from the dark called.
“No!” I croaked “I don’t feel good right now” I tried to get up; I fell to the ground again.
“C’mon let’s get you home” the voice said.
“No Mr. Voice! I can’t let my parents see me like this!”
“Mr. Voice? Sonea it’s Alex, and what else do you want me to do?”
“Just let me think!” I tried to get up, this time Alex supported me. “I have to go somewhere, a place were no one knows me” I felt another wave off sickness, and my body became weaker.
“Where? You’re getting worse!” Alex panicked.
“I don’t know! Where am I right now?”
“You’re at the school, behind the gym, getting worse and you’re still on the ground!”
“Oh okay” I closed my eyes.
“Sonea wake up! Please wake up!” Alex shook my shoulders. “That’s it! We’re going to my place! When you’re feeling better, you can go home!” he panicked, he didn’t think I could hear him.
The ground disappeared underneath me; it took some seconds before I realized that Alex was carry-ing me. I felt dizzy; a piece of his jacket touched the back of my hand. I grabbed it, and held on to it.
“Sonea are you awake?”
“Almost” I whispered. For some time the only thing to be heard was Alex’s heavy breathing. Then it slowed a little, and we didn’t move.
“Sonea we’re at my car, you remember the red one?” he said a little less panicked now, but still pretty worried.
“Hmm I like that car” I hummed. Then all blacked out again.
A breeze of fresh air, made me wake up a little more. I took off my shoes, and let them fall to the bottom of the car, Alex looked at me weirdly, I laughed quietly. Alex was helping me out of the car, so I now stood on the street in my bare feet.
“You have to sleep here Mr. and Mrs. smelly shoes, because there’s not room for you in Alee’s apartment. I expect that you don’t make a mess, and that you act responsible” I tried to walk, but I started freezing. I turned to Alex and shuddered. He sighed and picked me up again, then I think I blacked out again, but I came back soon after. We weren’t moving anymore, but still weren’t on the ground. I shifted my head to the right, and laid it against something, a rumble vibrated from my pillow.
“Are you comfortable?” it rumbled.
“Yeah” I sighed “Where are we?”
“In an elevator”
Keys are so noisy, it irritated my brain. “Sonea we’re here…are you awake?”
“Toilet” I croaked.
“Oh yeah” he led me through the place, and opened a door. Lights were switched on, which made me groan. I staggered to the toilet, and sat down next to it. I suddenly threw up.
“Oh!” Alex called and ran to my side as I threw up again; he moved my hair out of my face.
“You know, it’s probably best you get it all out, if you were drugged or something”
“S okay” I moaned. “M all done” I moved away from the toilet. I sat there staring out into the air, Alex held for some reason my hair, and eventhough I was done. Then I felt it coming back, and I quickly moved to the toilet again.
“There there” Alex tried to make me relax. We sat like that until I couldn’t throw up anymore; I sighed and moved back once more.
“Okay I’m all done” I mumbled once more. He looked at me; I felt those eyes filled with concern.
“You’re not going anywhere tonight, I’ll find something you can sleep in” he said walking out of the bathroom. He came back seconds after, and placed some clothes on the floor.
“You can change in here” he said and closed the door behind him. I tried to change quickly, though it went by slowly. Being drunk didn’t exactly speed things up. When I had changed, it was a large t-shirt and some big sweatpants, I walked to the door. I pulled in the doorknob, but it didn’t move, I instantly panicked. I started hammering on the door, with my fists, and screamed.
“Alex! Alex open the door! Please open the door, it’s not funny! Why would you lock it?” tears willed up in my eyes. The door opened, and a confused Alex looked at me, his shocked eyes just stared. He was two steps away, but I ran to him anyway. I pulled my arms around him, and laid my head against his chest, which I discovered was bare. He had changed too; he apparently slept with-out shirt on.
“Why did you lock the door?” my voice uneven from almost crying.
“I didn’t, it wasn’t even locked, you just have to pull the door towards yourself” he sounded shocked, then again he was probably not used to students hugging him, well okay he was used to that. When I remembered where I was, I quickly pulled away. There was a moment of silence.
“You can take the bed, I’ll take the couch” Alex motioned towards a huge double bed, in the corner of the room. He followed me all the way over there, when I climbed it he smiled and walked away. He stopped by the door; he smiled again and switched of the lights. I was tired but I still had to do one thing, I found my phone and texted Anna; Make your mom call my dad, and say I’m at your place. I lay down on the bed, I felt relaxed there, my head found a pillow all by it self. I closed my eyes, and relaxed even more. It smelled like Alex everywhere on the bed, there were two pillows, both of them smelled like Alex. Guess he moves a lot in his sleep I thought before falling asleep myself.
Sonea’s dream:
I was flowing in mid darkness, no ground and no sky, only darkness. Then a hand reached out, sud-denly I started falling down, but there were no ground to fall onto, only nothingness. The hands were still there, so I grabbed it, more hands came out of the dark. They started grabbing at me, I tried to break loose, I would rather fall. The hands caught my legs and my arms, they held onto me very tightly. The arms curled around my stomach and my chest, and squeezed together. I couldn’t breathe. I made choking sounds, and tried to break loose.
“Sonea! Wake up it’s just a nightmare!” someone called me back to reality. My eyes snapped open and I sat right up, breathing heavily tears were already falling down my cheeks. I lifted the covers, and looked at my legs, arms and chest, no arms. It was just a dream. I looked around confused, tears still falling from my eyes. I found Alex sitting on the side of the bed, he looked at me. I just stared back, letting the tears fall uncontrollably.
“I am so sorry” Alex whispered. That made the tears stream even more. My breathing became unst-able, and I let out small sniffles. Alex crawled onto the bad, and hugged me, he held me against his chest. He started humming and tried to make me relax. I’m surprised that it worked, but also glad. I fell asleep again, and he moved back to the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay super late upload! :D
I'd like to once again thank everyone who reads the story! i really love that you're there, and i hope you'll like my future :)
leave a messeage, and tell me what you think ! ;)