Sequel: Love against law
Status: completed, sequel ready now!

Love at First Class

Nice place you've got here: (part 2)

Chapter 11: Nice place you've got here: (part 2)

When I woke up, everything seemed clearer. The sun shone through the curtains, and filled the room with warmth. I knew it was a apartment, I didn’t know it was that big. It was really nice, modern but not too modern, the bed was off wood and so was the shelf’s. The room I was in, was probably the bedroom, there were a dresser and a desk. So it was also a kind of working place. There was a huge TV at the bottom of the bed, and there was the door leading to the bathroom. The bathroom was really pretty, it was like those modern ones with flashlights, and beautiful tiles that reflected the light. I got out of the bed, and walked to the bed I had seen Alex disappear out off. I realized what I was wearing, and ran to the bathroom. There on the floor, was my clothes. I quickly changed. And folded the clothes I slept in together, then put in a basket I guessed was for laundry, and walked to the door again. I slowly opened it and looked around. This was the living room and the kitchen; there were a small kitchen in one end and a big couch and a TV in the other end. I was a really really big apartment, and really fancy. There were even space for a table and four chairs.
“Alex?” I whispered.
“Hmm? What’s the matter?” he answered from somewhere really close to where I stood.
“Where are you?” I whispered.
“Behind the door” he whispered back sarcastically.
“Oh” I said blushing; I entered the room and closed the door. Alex stood behind it, looking through papers on a shelf.
“Hi” I said.
“Hey you feeling better?”
“Yeah much” I blushed even more, but he was probably used to that now. I looked around awk-wardly. He looked up from his papers, then had a look like he remembered something.
“You want some breakfast?” he asked putting the papers away.
“Ehm yeah sure” I was so terribly shy.
“Okay sorry but I haven’t got anything but cereals, didn’t expect company, I’m usually by my self you know” he said, blushing when he realized he was blabbering. I laughed and moved to his kitch-en. I found some milk in the fridge, and looked through his stuff until I found the cereals. I looked through all the drawers and found a spoon, and sat down at the table. Alex sat down next to me, and watched me eat. I didn’t realize until I was half done, I looked up and met his eyes.
“Ups sorry, I didn’t realize you watched me, I’m not good with table manners” I blushed and laugh-ed a little. He just laughed, then watched me eat the rest. I tried to eat nicer, but him staring at me made me nervous.
“What happens now?” I asked to make him stop the staring contest.
“I don’t know, I guess I should drive you home”
“No you should drive me to Anna’s house, where my parents think I’m sleeping”
“Oh okay” he looked down and saw that he was still in his sweatpants. “I’ll go change first” he said laughing a little. I looked at him to find him sitting bare chest and sweatpants next to me. I blushed more than ever, and looked at me empty bowl. While he changed, I put my bowl and spoon in the dishwasher. Then moved to the place where the shoes were, to discover my shoes were gone. I opened the door to the bedroom, and found Alex putting on a sweatshirt. I blushed and backed out, and closed the door. “Shit!” I whispered. “Alex is my shoes in there?”
“Sonea you can come in, I’ve been walking around like this all morning…but no they are in the car” I opened the door, to find him fully dressed in a black sweatshirt with a hood and blue jeans. “What do you mean in the car?”
“Well what you told your shoes was, that there weren’t enough space up here, and that they would have to sleep in the car”
“What?!” I blushed; I tried to keep my cool. Alex started to laugh, and I couldn’t help but join in.
“Don’t worry Sonea, everybody dose stupid things when they’re drunk”
“Oh yeah? As stupid as that?”
“That’s nothing” he laughed. He looked like he was remembering something, when he started laughing and mumbled; god times good times. He looked at me, clearly not understanding anything.
“Let me tell you a story about alcohol” he crawled onto the bed and laid down, I sat down next to him, then I laid down too.
He told me the most hilarious story that ended with him getting taped to a statue in his boxers only, and getting released by drag queens. Then him being arrested with the queens, and it being in a lot of tabloids “When we’ve got more time, I’ll tell you a better story” he smiled.
“I’d like to hear one more now” I begged.
“No you’ve got to get to Anna’s place before you parents discover where you’ve been” he laughed.
“Okay” I said getting up. Alex found his shoes and took them on, then walked out of the door, holding it for me. I walked out onto the floor and shuddered, the floor was freezing.
“Do you want me to carry you?” Alex offered, I blushed and thanked no. I ran to the elevator, and started jumping to get the heat back to my feet. Alex laughed, and made me step onto his shoes, so my bare feet wouldn’t touch the cold metal floor. We (or he) walked like that all the way to the car, meeting an old man on the way, he just rolled his eyes at Alex and walked on. We were laughing the entire way. Alex opened the car door, and I crawled in. I found my shoes and put them on. We drove while I played GPS, I tried to speak that special sexy kind of voice, and we laughed all the way. Alex rolled down the windows, by pushing a button. It was so cool! The trip ended much too soon, when he stopped outside Anna’s house.
“So what are you gonna do the rest of the day?” I asked getting out of the car.
“Hmm good question…I don’t know actually” he laughed and waved in one direction, I looked and saw Anna almost hanging out of the window to get a good view. Alex had the hood up and sun glasses on, maybe she wouldn’t notice.
“Hi Alex!” she yelled out of the window, there goes that hope.
“Hi Anna!” he yelled back, she just giggled and blinked at me; I blushed and made a ‘go away’ move.
“Here take this, it’s my number, call if you need anything…like a place for you shoes to sleep” he joked and handed me a piece of paper. Behind the window I heard Anna gasp, and then squeal louder than she had ever done. I glared at her, to find both Anna and her mother almost hanging out of the window, then Anna filled her mother in on what had just happened. Her mother waved at me, and blinked at me, she was so like Anna. She mimed a ‘good for you’ and went into the house again.
“Oh man they are so embarrassing” I mumbled under my breath.
“I better get going before she comes out, or maybe starts to invite her gossip girls to come and have a look too” Alex said gassing up the car, Anna squealed in admiration when the car purred.
“Okay bye, and really thanks again for you know…driving a place where my shoes can sleep” I joked back. I closed the door to the car, and Alex drove away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy moly there's a lot of readers for this story :D
i hope you all like the story, and plz someone, write me a comment about the story, tell me what could be better, or just if you like it, i love getting comments! ;b