Sequel: Love against law
Status: completed, sequel ready now!

Love at First Class

Two Weeks Later

Chapter 14: Two Weeks later:
It had been two weeks, I still didn’t like school, and it still reminded me of Mick. The nightmares were gone, and everything was slowly moving into place. Slowly everything was getting normal, and it would be like before the party. What had happened in the apartment? I had sneaked out, while Alex slept on the couch, I had met Anna not far away from the apartment. She had leant me a jacket to cover up my shirt, we had walked to her home, and I had changed into one of her purple shirts. Then she had wanted to talk about it, and we talked, just like I had done with Alex, before I fell asleep. The next day had been kind of awkward, and I had tried to get a hold of Alex, but he avoided me.
I knew he couldn’t avoid me forever, so I gave him time. When I had waited for three days, I grew anxious. I hadn’t hurt him had I? I hadn’t intended to, I just didn’t want to wake him up. So two days more had passed, and I was beginning to fear that he might be mad forever. I was constantly complaining to Anna, and she was growing really tired of me. Then one day I was out, shopping in the grocery store, with my mom. I went to the comic shelf, the second we entered. I stood there looking at some Spiderman comics, when I got the feeling someone was watching me. Maybe I was just paranoid, I felt like that all the time. Then a hand snatched my comic quickly, I didn’t get time to react. A hand slapped over my mouth, and a hand dragged me backwards. I screamed in shock, and kicked my legs in every direction. I caught a glimpse of his hair, and heard his breathing, I felt his arms. His arms did that choking thing they did in my nightmares. Of course I knew it was Mick immediately, and that just made me kick and scream even more. I heard screams from the by pass-ing people, and someone yelling, I just closed my eyes, and went limp.
Mick had not thought this through properly, there were people everywhere, but why weren’t they helping me? They should be doing something, like calling the police; maybe they thought this was a game? A ‘thump’ noise snapped me back to reality. Then someone screaming my name over and over, it was my mom, and she was panicked. I opened my eyes, and caught sight of Mick running through the crowd that had gathered around me. I immediately ‘woke up’ I hadn’t been asleep. I had just gone limp, and was in a kind of light sleep, where I could, hear everything around me. Running after Mick was Alex; I guessed he had been the source of the ‘thump’ noise. I looked up at my mom, she was crying, and then I realized I was lying on the floor, my head hurt. Mick must have let me drop to the ground, when I limped out. Alex came back shortly there after, and my mom started thanking him insanely, Alex blushed and tried to shrug it off. He told her that he was my teacher, then they both started talking about biology, I was a little embarrassed. Then police officers and principal Barrowman came, and asked me questions, then asked Alex and my mom questions. I found out, that Alex had also been in the comic section. He had seen Mick and followed him, then Mick jumped me, and Alex then jumped Mick. Mick ran away, and was now in town, so no one knew what to do. My mom drove me home, and I went to sleep.
The next days were hectic, Alex was always in eyesight. Wherever I went, I could always see him. The police had turned up at school, and wanted to search for any sigh of Mick. Then after that, eve-rything seemed to slow down, the police tried to find Mick, and they obviously couldn’t.
So two weeks had passed, and things were slowly moving into place, well as much as they could anyway. I had cursed Mick, everyday for the last two weeks. Alex, Anna and everyone else had found out that if they didn’t mention anything form the party, I wouldn’t get moody.
Alex had of course forgiven me, and was focused on saving me instead of being mad, but who’s complaining? I, Anna and the rest of the class had been sitting, having a normal physics class. When suddenly screams could be heard in the hallways, they weren’t loud but they could clearly be heard, they were coming closer. We tried to focus on the lesson, but all of the students were getting curious about the screaming. I must admit I was too, the screams were now getting closer, and I heard that it was girls’ voices. I looked at Anna, we both knew what this was about, and Anna of course was almost choking with laughter. The teacher looked at us, and shushed on us, well most Anna as it was her making the noises.
“This way!” a girls voice cut clear through all of the other noises, our teacher the thin and stern Mrs. Hanson looked at the door.
“The smaller students are certainly staying at school longer today, wonder why?” she muttered, and flipped a page in the text book.
“Turn to page eleven; there is a picture we can use as examp…” Mrs. Hanson tried to finish, but was interrupted, by the door violently opening and closing with a slam then the clicking sound of a lock being turned. Everyone snapped their attention to the door, where Alex was now sliding down to the floor leaning against the door, his eyes closed. Alex had probably not expected to find an entire class, when he chose a classroom to escape to. Seconds after the door had been locked, and a heavily breathing Alex had come in, pounding started exploding on the door. The girls were just outside, now screaming Alex’s name. Alex snapped his eyes open, and for the first time saw the completely silent class and teacher, some of the students had their mouths slightly open, and didn’t even care to close them. Alex was pretty much the same; he just sat there in front of the door, star-ing at us. On the other side of the door, the screaming was slowly stopping. Mrs. Hanson was the first to wake up from her shocked ‘trance’.
“Alex what are you doing?” she asked, she automatically put pressure on the ‘are’, she always did that. Alex looked at her, he blushed deeply red, but it was hard to see on his tanned skin.
“Ehh…” he said awkwardly, and then looked at the door “Running” he admitted. When he had said that, the pounding immediately went up a nudge, and the screaming came back louder than before.
“I heard him! He’s in there! Alex open the door!” a girl screamed. Alex backed away from the door, still sitting on the floor, it looked kinda like a when a crab walks. I had never seen the look Alex wore at that moment, he was purely scared, he backed farther away, as if he thought they would break the door.
“Alex!?” someone asked. Alex focused at me, and so did the others in the classroom. Alex seemed to relax a little more, and got onto his feet.
“Yeah Sonea” he answered.
“Are you still being chased by those girls, I noticed once or twice, but I thought they stopped?” I looked at the door, now fearing that they might actually break it, Alex blushed even more.
“Well they stopped, because I didn’t have classes near them, but today I had, so they jumped me in the hallway” Alex looked at the door, then hurriedly at Mrs. Hanson.
“I’m sorry for ruining the lesson; I didn’t think anyone would be in here”
“It’s okay Alex, so you’re saying that these small girls often run after you?” she looked at Alex, who nodded embarrassed. “That’s actually harassment, maybe you should speak with the principal”
“Ehh I can’t get out of the door” Alex nodded in the direction of the door, and then looked back at the students, who watched eagerly. Alex was stranded here.
“Alex go hide behind that table, then I’ll make them go away, and then you will speak with the principal right away, you will probably make it there in time, he’s right down the hall” Mrs. Hanson said in a stern voice, I never remembered her being so cool before, Alex did as he was told. Shortly after he had hid himself, Mrs. Hanson opened the door, and four girls jumped in. It looked like; there were all the girls, from two classes gathered outside the door.
“What are you doing?!” Mrs.’ Hanson shrieked. The girls jumped back, and tried to get out of the classroom.
“We thought…” one girl said, but was interrupted.
“Yes you thought Alex was in here, but he isn’t, we are in the middle of a test, and you are ruining it!”
“Sorry! We’ll go now!” it only took three seconds before they all were gone, Mrs. Hanson stood in the doorway and watched till the coast was clear, Alex poked his head up, and looked at the door.
“You are good to go now Alex” Mrs. Hanson said, Alex jumped up, and waved goodbye to the class. Then suddenly we could hear a girl scream;
“Oh My God, it’s Alex, hey everyone, he’s still here!” as soon as that message had been sent through the air, screams erupted all over the place.
“FUCK!” Alex could be heard loud and clearly, through the open door. I could see more and more girls, running in one direction. Then a loud ‘smack’ noise could be heard, and I guessed Alex had been tackled. I was the first one to leave my seat, and run to the doorway to get a clear view. Soon the whole class was on its feet, I gasped, all that could be seen of Alex was his arm. I felt like it was my job to try to get him free, so I ran over there and took his hand.
“Anna come help, these kids are strong” I called out in desperation, it felt an awful lot like fishing. Anna tried to get past the class, but when she finally got free; I lost balance, and fell onto the pile of girls and Alex. There was a horrible feeling of me sinking. Someone grabbed my arm, and pulled me to the side.
“Oh hey Alex, hey watch it” more girls was piling onto the already too big pile of people.
“I think my nose is bleeding” Alex struggled, it seemed like he had hands everywhere. I tried to get a clear view of his face, and yes his nose was bleeding. Then suddenly all of the girls was gone, the backed away in a big circle, a girl had actually managed, to get a piece of Alex’s shirt. The principal stood in front of us, I felt Alex’s hand disappear, and saw that he covered his nose with it instead.
“Alex what is the meaning of all of this?” Barrowman said kindly, he looked wide eyed at Alex blood smeared clothes and hands.
“It’s no big deal” Alex mumbled through his hands.
“Yes you say that…are your nose bleeding? We’ll better get some ice for that” Barrowman turned on his heal, turning his back on me and a blushing Alex. We were now half sitting, half lying on the floor.
“Mrs. Hanson please return to your lesson with your class” I got up and started to walk with the others, I looked back at Alex. I tried to control my hair, but the girls had made it ruffled, I probably looked like a cave-girl.
“Not you Sonea, you are going to lead Alex to the nurse’s office, she’s not there right now, so take this key, and I’ll meet you there in a few minutes” he threw me a key, and turned towards the small girls, they looked smaller than they already were. Alex got up and walked with me, we could hear sentences of what the principal said.
“If each of your classes gets one lesson with Alex each week, will you stop chasing him then?”
I couldn’t hold in my laughter, Alex looked a little grumpy.
“I feel like I’m being sold” he sighed, I patted his shoulder.
“It’s only because they like you” I tried to comfort him. Alex continued to be crumpy all the way, when we got to the nurses office, I used the key. As Barrowman had said, the nurse wasn’t in, so I found some tissues. Alex sat down, when I handed him the tissues he looked lost. Then he tried to clean his face, but really sucked at it.
“Okay stop, that looks kinda pathetic to be honest, let me do it” I snatched the tissues, and sat down on the floor in front of him. Alex crossed his arms, and continued to be mad, I sighed and started cleaning of the blood. He sat like that until I was half done, I looked at him, and he looked at the other wall. I suddenly stopped, and threw the tissues in a trashcan. I sat right opposite of him, and stared at him angrily.
“What?” he said innocently
“I’m not gonna help you when you are so mad, I hate the way you are when you’re mad”
Alex didn’t say anything, so I continued
“Why are you even mad? Everything worked out fine, you are almost okay, so why?”
“I don’t like being attacked” he merely said.
“That’s all?”
“Yeah…no”
“Then what the hell is wrong?”
“It’s just…” he looked at me with a pained expression, and sighed.
“Alex you don’t have to protect me, I’m not complaining, it’s just everyone’s got their weak moments. I have had some, and you’re bound to have some too, it’s human nature, so don’t beat yourself up about it” I got a fresh tissue, and sat back down.
“Now at least try to smile, while I get the rest” I smiled myself, Alex faked a smile, which was better than nothing.
The door opened behind me, I spun quickly around, fearing that it might be small girls. Barrowman stood in the doorway, and smiled down at me.
“Hello Mr. Barrowman”
“Hi there Sonea, I see you are helping Mr. Truman, that’s very kind of you” he chuckled, I blushed.
“That’s only because he’s really bad at this himself” I looked evilly at Alex.
“That’s not true” he shot at me. The principal chuckled, but stopped quickly.
“Now Alex, you are to have one lesson from now on with the small girls, I know you might not want to, but it’s better than getting attacked.” He turned to me “Sonea I know we haven’t had a chance to talk, I also know you don’t want to talk, so it’ll be quick. I just want to say how terribly sorry I am about the party, I am so sorry, that it all happened here, and that we didn’t stop it-” “Stop please, it’s okay I’m trying to get over it, and I must say I’m getting better, you couldn’t do anything, I’m just lucky Alex wasn’t that far away” I interrupted him.
“Well yes that was lucky, and I’m glad you’re getting better” I noticed the bag in his hand. “Oh yeah I brought your bag, the lesson is over, and here’s your stuff” he tossed the bag, and I caught it.
“Sonea will you be kind enough to hand me the key when you’re done? I will be in my office” Bar-rowman said and left without answer.
I finished cleaning Alex’s face, and he followed me to Barrowman’s office, Alex was still mad, but tried not to be. He waited outside, while I gave the key back to Mr. Barrowman. Alex drove me home, and suddenly everything seemed to be back to normal.

All in all two weeks passed, and a lot happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
who noticed the Micheal Jackson song titles? i just did, and i hadn't even planned it! how sick is that?
Okay so i don't really like this chapter myself, but fortunately you guys will ?
I feel that i'm getting better at this, and also my texts are getting longer, so that's a bonus! ;)

Okay comment and I'll be very happy! :'D