Sequel: Love against law
Status: completed, sequel ready now!

Love at First Class

Shopping

Chapter 7: Shopping:
11 days to the party, I had a date but no clothes. I sat in class, not really doing anything. It was Monday, and we had two English lessons in a row. Then there were math, it was good, all my homework was correct. I packed up with the others, and dropped off my books at the lab, in the physics room. In went to the parking lot, and soon I sat in the only red car in the whole parking lot.
“Hey”
“Hey, how’s a goin?” he could see something was stressing me.
“Not so good” It would be hopeless to lie to him, he always figured out.
“Why, what’s wrong?” he sounded worried.
“I haven’t got any clothes to wear at the party” I didn’t realize what I had said, before it was said.
The laughing was endless, and so loud. But in a strange way comforting. Just then I looked in the side mirror and froze, a student, a guy, was walking right behind the car.
“Shhh Alex, stop laughing… c’mon please shhh” I hissed. But no he couldn’t.
The guy had stopped walking, and looked like he was listening to something.
“There’s a guy, he can hear you!” I hissed. Now the guy had taken two steps closer, and was listen-ing even closer. I had no choice, the guy took another step. I threw myself at Alex, clapped one hand on his mouth; I pressed the other arm over his chest, so he couldn’t escape.
Things happened so fast, Alex tried to break loose, that could just not happen right now. The guy took two steps more, and was within reach of the car. So what could I do, I threw myself at Alex again. Half sitting half lying in Alex’s lap, the steering wheel was in my back. Once more I held him in place, while trying to calm him. Alex now looked angry, and I hated the look on his face.
“Is he gone?” I whispered.
Alex just looked confused.
“The guy outside, with the back pack”
Alex looked in the mirror, and shook his head. I released him, but couldn’t get up, the steering wheel held me down.
“Sorry about that” I whispered.
“It’s okay, you had a good reason” he smiled “He’s gone now, you can get up” he laughed a little more.
“I can’t, I’m kinda stuck…” the silence was embarrassing.
He helped me up again, and I was not the only one blushing.
“So, do you need a ride today?
“Nope, I’ll do something about that clothes problem”
“Okay… oh the clock; if the class shouldn’t find out about us, we’d better not come together.”
I smiled “I’ll go first”
I ran to the physics class, and met Anna.
“Hi Sone. Where’ve you been? Matt asked me to the party.”
“Really? When? Where?” I was trailing her off.
“Just now” she giggled and began talking about how shy he was.
“Hey class” his voice called, my eyes snapped up. His eyes were the first thing they met, so beauti-ful. We settled in our seats and had another class, with electric things.
The bell rang after too much time with batteries and such things; I weren’t very good at this.
“Bye class, see you first thing tomorrow.” He smiled to the class, and nodded as I was the only one left, I nodded back. I found my jacket and walked down the hallway. Suddenly somebody grabbed me, and pulled me into an empty corridor. I was on my back and somebody was holding me down. It was Anna; she had once again played kidnap and scare the hell out of Sonea.
“Hey you turtle, c’mon you’re so slow!” she always got excited when shopping was in the near fu-ture. She pulled me all the way to her bike made me sit behind her, and drove with both of us on her bike. She giggled through the mall, telling me how she had waved to Alex, and that he had smiled and waved back. I felt so guilty for not telling her. We bought a lot of clothes, and when I had no mare money, we took pictures. The pictures were for our parents, so they could see if they wanted to pay for it. (Good thing cell phones were invented)
“Bye Sone!”Anna yelled.
“Bye, see you tomorrow!” I yelled back I walked to my dad’s car, and jumped in.
“Hi dad, got some cool pictures for you”
“That’s great hon.” He drove me home, and drove on to work. Meanwhile I did my homework, ate some pasta and vent to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW ! so i just checked , and i've got readers! hell yea!!
I love you readers, ! so tell me if you like the story, or you just have nothing to do? x) just kidding...no i'm not :) comment and tell people! :D
also do you think the storyline sucks? because at the other site, people think it's lame?? :'O