Sequel: Love against law
Status: completed, sequel ready now!

Love at First Class

P. E.

Chapter 9: P. E.:
6 days to the party, so freaky, why was everybody counting down? What was so great about the party anyway? There had come a new poster, with some changes in the cafeteria.
1. The students could drink, and I mean alcohol.
2. We didn’t have to come the next day.
3. It would be held in the biggest gym, so there would be many students.
Well maybe this would be a pretty cool party anyway, and if it weren’t, well there would be free drinks. At the least I could go in there and get drunk, then go again.
It was Friday, we were going to have P.E. me and Hannah were in the lockerroom, this was usual because Anna wasn’t usual a part of P.E. Today she wasn’t either, that didn’t shock any of us. Han-nah was really good in this class, so I was usually with her, but now and then I was with the guys. Hannah and I left the lockerroom, and prepared for the warm-ups. We found the guys in deep con-versation, they were talking about some teacher and if he was good at P.E. I didn’t really care, Han-nah and I talked about some things. Then the door opens, and the teacher steps in, and guess what it Alex.
“Hi everyone!” Alex yelled over all the cheering. (Hannah giggled like a maniac). Alex just smiled wider, and tried to calm everyone.
“What do you wanna do today?” Alex called. Then there were a lot of suggestions, we all decided on dodge ball. But we had to go through warm ups first, which would be a cool catch like game. There would be two catchers, and when they caught someone, they’d have to lift the person, and of course they’d have to be catchers too. It would be totally fun, despite the fact that I was really slow, was I, in fact a quick runner.
“Should I go along and have P.E. too?” Alex called. It was a loud and clear ‘YES’. The game started, Alex and Matt Anna’s date for the party were catchers. We ran from one end to another in the gym. About three rounds into the game were we only about five people left. Most of the new catchers had been caught by Alex, it was kinda impressive. Most of the new catchers sat down on the sideline, and were breathing heavily, some laid down on the floor. After what seemed like seconds were we only two left, me and Seth. Seth was really good looking, he had blonde hair, and was in great shape, plus he was a really good runner. Then in the next round, had it been very diffi-cult. There were so many catchers, and it was impossible to get through the crowd. I had just es-caped a half circle of students, and ran for the end.
“Gottcha!” someone called. He had caught my wrist, now he pulled his arms around me, and lifted me of the ground. I didn’t struggle, the game was lost Seth was the winner, I was sat down quickly. I turned around to see a Alex breathing heavily, then discovering that I did so too. The students cheered again, this time because Seth had won the game.
Then we moved on to playing dodge ball, which Alex also got voted to play in. He was really good at it too, but he was on the opposite team. I avoided most of the shots, but then I caught one in the stomach, then I accidently dropped the ball so I died. We played nearly five rounds of dodge ball. Most of the times Alex’s team won, but then I actually hit Alex, then his team died.
When the bell rang we all went like; “Noooo” that just made Alex smile. But the class was over, and we moved to the lockerrooms, at this thing was I the quickest of the girls in our class. All together it only took me 15 minutes to get dressed and get out of the gym. Almost all of the boys were gone; those who weren’t would probably take ten more minutes.
“Sonea you’re done early” Alex said in the parking lot.
“Yeah, at this I am”
“Then jump in, I’ll drive you home”
Of course I did so, and we immediately started talking about everything between heaven and earth. Time flew by in flashes of light; it was like being on a drug. Suddenly I was in my room, getting ready for bed. I walked to the living room, my whole family was there.
“Hey hon. Sleep well”
“Yeah, ehm… sleep well dad, goodnight everyone” I stuttered.
“Sone?” Jeff asked
“Yes Jeff?”
“Why are you so happy these days?” he looked up “I mean it’s totally cool, it’s just so different”
“I don’t know” with that I went to bed, but listened at the door for a while first.
“I think she’s on drugs” Aiden joked
“Yeah” Jeff laughed.
“I think she’s in love” my mom suddenly said.
Then it went quiet, and I hurried of to bed. I remember laughing, stupid mom, I couldn’t fall in love when I didn’t even know any guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I've been having some problems with a 'report' about my gramma errors, I hope to get that out of the way soon. But seriously I'm from another country! I try my best!
Okay this chapter is something i worked on for a while, i hope you enjoy it.
As always, comment and stuff :D