Surprise!

Chapter 1

“Soooo....what are we doing today shithole? “ Iry asked me on the phone.
I had just finished working and was walking home.

“We‘re going to turn on the computer, update one, two or maybe three chapters on Mibba and then we might just surf around on the internet and try to find some new news about Avenged.“ I answered and was looking forward to it since I hadn’t heard anything about their tour lately.
“Sounds like a really good plan to me, I’ll be over in ten “ she said and hung up.

***************************************************************************

“Heyy! “ Iry called and when she walked through my door.
“YO BIATCH!” I yelled and she smiled.
“So, have you updated on mibba yet? “ She asked.
“Yea, I just finished, what do you want to do?” I asked her.

“How about ordering some pizza and then we’ll go A7x news hunting?” she suggested.
“I like your thoughts, margarita this time or is it going to be cheese and ham? I asked and grinned; since I met her I have never seen Iry eat anything else on pizza than just cheese and occasionally ham.
“I think it’s just margarita for now, maybe we’ll have ham next time. “She answered and smiled.

“Haha ok“I laughed and dialed the pizza company.
“Hey has that freaky fuck that commented on your mibba story contacted you again? “Iry asked.
“Yea actually he has, he sent me a comment yesterday right after I hung up on you “I said
“What did he/she say this time?” she asked.
“He said the same thing as last time, “heyI I rly am MShadows! I just like reading good stories and I find quite many on here!” and that if I’d give him my phone number he’d call me and sing for me to proof that he is Mr. M. Shadows “ I informed her

“I was kind of thinking about finding the next public phone and give him the number on it, do you think I should?” I asked and looked at her.
“Yea, if you are really curious about this guy then you should, but then again this fucker might just decide to keep you waiting by the phone forever” she said with
“That’s true” I said and then, “I’ll just give him the number and tell him to call me by lunch tomorrow and if he won’t call I’ll just forget it” I said and smiled.

- The Next Day -

I woke up at 6.50 am and took a quick shower, straightened my hair and put on my usual make-up, purple eye-liner and mascara. As soon as I was done with that I headed for the kitchen and had some toast and orange juice.

On the moment I walked through the door my cell started ringing.
The caller ID said: Iry Babemaaagnet!
“Hey hun, you’re up unusually early!” I said, she works on a little café down town and doesn’t have to be at work until 11 am.

She just groaned and I waited patiently for her to start talking, she isn’t a morning person.
It took her a while though this time to get started and I was getting a little frustrated so I said “Come on Iry! Just get it over with, I’m almost at work, and then you can go back to sleep!
“Ugh, fine” she said and then “I just wanted to ask you to come clubbing tonight.”
“And you called me at 7.45 in the morning to ask me that? Of course I’ll come, it’s Friday, but why’d you call me so early?” I asked.

“Well I’ve got quite a day ahead and wasn’t expecting to have time to call you today and I know that I can’t call you at work so I set my alarm on 7.40 to wake up and call you” she answered in a really tired voice.
“Haha ok, but well I’m at work now so I’ll see you tonight babe”
Iry just groaned and hung up while I was still laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
yea okay I know it's really short but it's my first and i'm just gettin' the hang of this :P

so please bear with me and i hope u at least like it enough to stay tuned :P

- BD :)