Status: Update coming soon!

Alex Gaskarth Is My Best Friend

The Game

Alex’s POV

Capri left for dinner with her mom a few hours later. I turned on the lights and folded the blanket back over the couch, and Jack was waiting at my door.

“Hey my dude!” He had such an awkward body, and way of saying things but he was my best friend.

“So what am I gonna do?”

“About what?” He said looking out the window looking at something.
“Capri? What are you looking at?” I asked impatient.

“The new chic who I just saw jogging around here, her tits are massive.” He said watching her run around our block.

“A new girl?” I looked out the window and saw her. She looked about a year older then me, and was sexy as fuck. She had long blonde hair almost down to her rounded ass. Her breasts bounced with each step as she ran, she was wearing a tight sports bra and spandex shorts. This exposed her twinkling belly button ring that had a dangling piece.

“Holy shit.” I breathed.

“Wanna go talk to her?” Jack suggested.

“Yes.” We walked outside the house, and smiled at her. She waved and winked at us. She stopped jogging and walked over to my front porch.

“Hello, boys.” She said, calming down her breathing.

“Hey, I’m Alex, this is my friend Jack.”

“Well hello, Alex and Jack. I’m Remy! I just moved in the house a couple blocks down.”

“Oh! Well we could totally show you around.” Jack burst in.

“That would be great!” She said touching his chest. He blushed.

“Well, I think we will actually be attending the same school, isn’t that right?” She had a smirk that just gave off sex. 

---
Spring was over, and so was Sophomore year almost. We only had a few more months of school. And today was our first day back. I hung out with Jack the rest of the day after we met Remy.

Jack slept over, and Capri sent me a few texts.

-Hey-

-Hi.- I replied

-Is everything okay? I haven’t seen you today?”

“Just busy.” I said.

“Oh, well okay. I’ll see you tomorrow morning?”
“Yup.”

“Goodnight, I love you.”

“Goodnight, you too.”

I wasn’t in the mood to play this game with Capri.
----
POV CAPRI

Alex barely gave me a few word replies to my texts and hadn’t seen me all day. I didn’t think I did anything wrong. I thought he wanted me to be his, always. I went to sleep at 1 in the morning because my mind wouldn’t settle down.

I dressed in a pair of lightly faded high wasted jeans, and a black and white tied top, slipped on my converse and left for school.

I walked to Alex’s locker where I saw him standing with a girl. Her outfit screamed look at me, a low low cut bright orange v neck and multicolored short shorts with sandals. She was leaning against my locker which was right next to Alex’s. She was twirling her long blonde hair around her fingers and giggling at whatever Alex was saying.
I felt sick to my stomach. I walked over, pushing my tears back.

“Excuse me.” I said quietly.

“Oh hey! Who are you?” She said, her voice was something like I’d never heard before. It was as though she had sucked in Helium.

“I’m Capri, Alex’s best friend.” I said. I smiled at Alex who was staring at me.

I grabbed a few books out of locker and hugged Alex tightly, he hugged back lightly.

“Oh well, Alex invited me over tonight, will you be there? We can all hang out?”

I simply just walked away.
----
Jack kept asking me what was wrong. I explained it was the whore Alex was not inviting over when he had clearly expressed his interest in me.

“It’s all my fault, I wanted to go talk to her for me, and Alex did all the talking for me. He invited me over to talk about asking you out and now he is trapped in her long blonde hair and bouncy tits.” He frowned.
---
I sat in my honors english, my mind else where when I could feel a pair of eyes on me. I looked at him, and he was pretty cute. He had bright blue eyes and blonde hair. I was one more in favor of dark hair, dark eyes, but he was cute. He was seated next to me, he smiled and his huge bright white teeth sparkled. I smiled back, and waved a little.

After the bell rang he came over to my desk.

“Hello, I’m Zach.”

“I’m Capri, wanna walk to lunch?”

“Of course.” He offered his muscled arm to me, I looped mine with his and walked to lunch.

“I’m new for second semester, I moved here from New York.”

“I grew up here, but it’s nice to meet a new face.” I added with a smile.

“It’s nice to meet such a beautiful face too.” He winked at me, and I blushed. Well he was forward wasn’t he.

Alex and Jack were waiting by the door for me, but who was with them made anger bubble inside me. The whore.

“Hey Jack, can we have Zach here, sit with us today?”

“Yeah, sure!” He exclaimed looking slightly nervous. Alex looked angry. Well good, I too could play this game.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short but, an update. Its summer now so I will be updating frequently, already working on the next chapter. MUCH longer.

the outfits
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=50321405