Status: Completed.

Sightseeing

Dominating

"My feet hurt," Eric whimpered as tugging on Andreas' shirt.

"I know," Andreas sighed as stopping - again - tiredly rubbing his eyes as the boy jumped on one leg, trying to get one boot off. "You've told me already, and - stand still - I told you to take other shoes."

"But I didn't think we would walk this much." Eric muttered, a pleased sigh passing by the fully lips as getting the shoe off.

"I said we'd go sightseeing, did you think we'd drive around?" Andreas asked, the annoyed undertong being obvious - even for Eric, though he chose to ignore it.

"No, I thought we'd find fun places to fuck in." Eric replied and Andreas didn't for a second doubt that the boy really had thought so, even though Andreas had hardly made any hints for it to be so. "Not to just look at the places it would be fun to fuck in."

"Sweetie, not everything is about sex." Andreas said, his voice much softer as supporting Eric whilst the boy struggled with the other boot, a new pleased sound coming from his as shoe number two go off.

"I know that, you tell me it every wekk." Eric snapped, glaring on Andreas. "Nut how often do you actually get to fuck in a church?"

"Two times." Adreas answered sincarily, momentarily having forgotten who he talked to. He quickly realized his mistake when Eric gave him a glare good enough for Andreas to drop dead any second. The only times Eric actually managed with looking threating and hateful were when Andreas would mention past girlfriends or sexual companies.

"Was she good?" Eric asked sarcastic, the blue orbs glowing dark.

"She yelled 'God' a lot," Andreas nodded, trying to joke it away even though he were completely serious. The girl had have a liking for yelling God at the top of her longues - Emil had said that she probably had a God-kink, and the, at the time, two teenagers had tried to come up with if there really was something like God-kink that excisted.

"I guess she's the one starting your love for being dominating with your company for the night." Eric muttered lowly, hating the jealousy he felt for believing that someone had have such impact on Andreas' sexual life.

He knew it was stupid, ridicolous and immature (Bone often pointed that out to him), but he couldn't help that it were the way his mind worked. He wanted to be the only one for Andreas, not that he wanted them to be together every minute, or for him to be the only one he thought on, just for him to be the only one Andreas thought on when it cames to sex.

Andreas narrowed his eyes, quickly looking around himself - the street they had walked on being deadly empty - and took a step towards Eric. The boy looked at him with round eyes, a sharp gasp slipping him as Andreas gripped on to his all too tight shirt, revealing a pretty good deal of the pale stomach as pressing him tightly against the wall, feeling Eric squirm against his body in discomfort by the bricks pointing into his back.

"You're messing my shirt up," Eric mumbled, trying to sound firm as he were shaking as a leaf in the wind.

"You know why I love being dominating?" Andreas asked, his warm breath crashing agaisnt the boy's lips. "Because of you, boychild." He slowpy slid his fingers up over Eric's thigh, his fingers brushing over the exposed hip bone. "I love to watch you love under me, blushing and spread over the bed, waiting for me to finally be inside of you." He moved his hand up, his finger sliding over the boy's bottom lip, feeling how Eric's whole body were trembling. "I love hearing soft beggings pass by these lips, knowing that you're completely mine and trust for me to do anything with toy. That is why I love being in demand, is that clear?"

Eric nodded hurridly, swallowing thickly and waited for a few seconds until he were sure his voice was steady. "We need to go back to the hotel." He said, almost whispering out the words.

Andreas chuckled lowly, pressing his body against Eric's as placing a light kiss against the skin right under Eric's ear. "I notice the need for that;" he teased.

"We got two problems, though." Eric contined, still struggling with sounding normal. "My feet hurt like hell, and I have an all too obvious hard-on."

Andreas pulled back from Eric, letting go of his shirt (that Eric immediately straightened out) and looked as if he was thinking something through. After a while he smiled.

"I'll carry you." He said as turning around, doing a light motion with his hands for Eric to jump up on his back.

Eric lighted up, a soft giggle escaping him as moving his hands to Andreas' shoulders, trying to be as gracious as possible as jumping up and wrapped his legs around Andreas' waist - it failed pretty much, but Andreas got a good grip on his legs before he dropped back to the ground, and there was no one to see the awkwardness, so it was all good for Eric.

"This is why I love you," Eric murmured, wrappinng his arms around Andreas' neck as the man started to walk. "You're always looking after me, taking care of me..." Eric sighed, nuzzling his face against Andreas' neck. "I love you."

"I love you too, Princess." Andreas said with a smile, unable to do more than just say it due to the position they were in. "And I love taking care of you."

Eric sighed again, letting out a content and happy sigh as stretching his arms out, feeling the muscles on Andreas' chest play as he were walking.

They reached the hotel rather quickly and without problem - only receving a few wondering looks - and as soon as they reached their room Eric threw his clothes off and attacked the bed, laying sprawled out over the soft mattress as waiting for Andreas.

A few hours later, Eric laid cuddled up next to Andreas, feeling relaxed and happy, as the man slid his fingers through Eric's hair, small smiles playing both their lips as just enjoying the closeness, being close to dozing off to sleep.

Therefor it nearly gave Andreas' a heart attack as Eric sat up, eyes round in terror and with the hair standing everywhere in a way that would have professors in physic question the law of gravity.

"I forgot my boots!" Eric screamed in terror.
♠ ♠ ♠
The history about why the white (wonderful) boots all of sudden were gone.

Con crit is highly appreciated.