A7X Messed Up Fanfiction

Chapter 2

SexyVengeance: Foam Party My Ass. All That Came Out Of Matt´s Mouth Was Spit And Probably Swear Words.

HotSYNofGod: Probably Swear Words? He Said I Had A Lamb Coming From My Ass. I Don’t Even Have An Ass According To The Girls In The Internet.

SomethingREVolutionary: Lmfao Syn. You Spend Your Time Looking At What Girls Think Of You? I Always Though Your Girlfriend Was Enough.

HotSYNofGod: She Is Enough, But I Wouldn’t Mind Doing Yours ;)

SomethingREVolutionary: Say That Again And Ill Fucking Send My Stallion Duck After You Mofo.

JonathanSeward: Syn.. That´s Not How YOU Treat A Lady!

HotSYNofGod: Suck Me.

SexyVengeance: Nananana,Suck Syn! :D Sounds Great

MattCS69: I Don’t Even Know How I Had The Idea Of Inviting You Guys To My Band... Geeez.

SomethingREVolutionary: That´s Because You Love Us And We´re Incredibly Sexy and Talented.

MattCS69: I Could Have Started A Solo Project... Without Background Music... *Sighs*

HotSYNofGod: You Can’t Live Without My Solo Powers. My Hands are magical. (Wouldn’t You Like To Know What I Do With Them) >:]

JonathanSeward: Bad Bad dreams. AHHH. I’m Going Out For A While. I Want Lacey. Cus You Just Gave Me Nightmares.

JonathanSeward Logged off.

SomethingREVolutionary: Lmfao Syn, Soon We Won’t Have a Bass Player in Our Band xD

HotSYNofGod: RAWR. I Don’t Care (8)

SomethingREVolutionary: What You Think As Long As It’s About Me xD

MattCS69: Fall out boy? Omg, the world is lost

SexyVengeance: Hey Man.. Who The Fuck Wrote My Email On Our MySpace?

SomethingREVolutionary: Tralalalala, Ohhh the Worlddd (8)

HotSYNofGod: Don’t Fucking Look at Me. I Don’t Even Go There.

SexyVengeance: You Know What´s Funny? I Just Got Two Girls Adding Me On Msn. I Hope You´re Happy Now

MattCS69: Maybe They Are Sexy. Mwhahaha

SomethingREVolutionary: And Maybe! I Said Maybe... They Have Boobs!

MattCS69: What The Hell Are You Waiting For? Add Them Here!!

SexyVengeance: If They Get Hysterical, You Deal With Them You Hear Me Bitch?

SomethingREVolutionary: Muahaha Chicken!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah :D

Second Chapter.

The fun begins on the next one
YEY