A7X Messed Up Fanfiction

Chapter 5

SomethingREVolutionary logged on.

MattCS69: WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK? JIMMY SULLIVAN!

SomethingREVolutionary: Eh?

SynystraGatas: Wow! He's Capable of Entering the Conversation without Even Being Invited to it, amazing! xD

ZackaVengeance: Even Worse, We Were Talking ABOUT HIM. He´s A Demon :o

SynystraGatas: He´s A Pro Hacker!

HotSYNofGod: Nah, He´s Just Stupid :D

SynystraGatas: Maybe He's Like Me: A Complete Dumb Person But A Genius On The Inside.

SomethingREVolutionary: OMG. I Found My Soul mate D;

JonathanSeward: Hey! You Already Have Leana.

HotSYNofGod: Fucking Stop Ruining All The Fun Christ. Or Ill DELETE YOU FROM MY MSN AND MYSPACE xD

SomethingREVolutionary: I’m Alright, Thank You Very Much for Asking. After That Nudge Thing.

MattCS69: The Nudge Should Have Killed You For Having A Bean Instead Of A Fucking Brain. Come On! Writing Our Emails on MySpace!

HotSYNofGod: Hey Dudes, Gena Just Called. Zacky FAINTED. LMFAO xDD

SynystraGatas: Omg, Seriously? Just Cus Of A Fucking Nudge? Oh I’m So Powerful.

JonathanSeward: You Guys Are Dead Evil :S We Should Have Never Added You.

HotSYNofGod: I’m Still Laughing at Zacky. Cus Seriously, Fainting? LOL. Omg

SynystraGatas: Do You Have Something Against People Who Faint? I Fainted In The Vet While My Cat Was Taking A Shot!

SomethingREVolutionary: Bam Bam Bam xD You´re Dead.

ZackaVengeance: Clint Eastwood, Nanana (8)

SynystraGatas: How Many Fucking Times Do I Have To Tell You That Gorillaz Have A Song Called Clint Eastwood But His Name Isn’t On The Lyrics!

MattCS69: Omg, Can She Get Any Worse? Soon “We Are the Champions" Is a Song by Britney spears.

JonathanSeward: Even Worse Is Saying That YMCA Is A Girls Band And That A7x Is An Emo Band.

HotSYNofGod: WOOO. GO JOHNNY. HES JUST HEATING. SOON HE´LL BE ON FIRE!

SomethingREVolutionary: Hey Syn! I Found Your Teddy Bear Boxers!

HotSYNofGod: *Awkward Silence*

ZackaVengeance: Fuck Man! You Have A Teddy Bear Pair Of Boxers? Pedophile!

HotSYNofGod: Hey... Michelle Gave Them To Me... I Can’t Just Throw Them Away Even If I Fucking Want To.

SomethingREVolutionary: So That's Why You Wear A Bra When You Sleep.

HotSYNofGod: You´re Too Informed. Did You Install A Cam On My Room?

SomethingREVolutionary: I Have Better Things To Do.

MattCS69: No, You Don’t.

SomethingREVolutionary: Fuck You Matt :( You Don´t Know Anything About My Life.

HotSYNofGod: He Doesn´t, But I Do xD And I Agree With Him.

MattCS69: I Mean.. We´re Best Friends And You Say That? That One Really Hurts..

ZackaVengeance: Awww, Emotional Moment Here

SynystraGatas: I’m Getting The Popcorns. Haha