‹ Prequel: Admit It
Status: In progress

Walk Away (Maybe)

x012.

Taylor got earrings from both me and Bri - she didn't mind. She loved them. She got really cute boots from Kevin. From Nick, she got a simple star necklace.

Joe stared her down for a moment. He had something behind his back, she had something behind hers. They held them out. Taylor gasped. "It's the jacket I wanted!" She squealed. "How'd you know?"

"A little bird told me." He smiled, opening his. "WHOA!" He exclaimed. It was a guitar strap that had DJ DANGER written in flames all over it. "This is sick!"

"You like it then? Good, cause you're extremely hard to shop for." She flipped her hair over her shoulder. She held her hand out. "Acquaintances?" He grasped it.

"Friends." He pulled her to him in a hug. She laughed, hugging back. Ah, the Christmas season. It brings people together.

Kevin got a scarf, this really cool new guitar, new boots (from Taylor, ironically). I got him a whole new outfit that screamed Kevin when I saw it. Nick got him a new guitar case, cause his apparently broke in some freak wrestling accident between him and Joe.

We don't know what Nick got yet.

Joe got the guitar strap, a barney stuffed animal as a joke from Bri. He didn't care. He loved it. Joe was a ridiculous person to shop for, so she took the easy way out. Nick got him a new tambourine, Kevin bought him A FREAKING CAR. Because he got his license. Joe freaked out for like 20 minutes, then smiled at me.

"I had no idea what to get you." I frowned. "So I hope you like this." I handed him a card. Oh God. There goes my heart. He opened it carefully.

Dear Joe,

I couldn't find anything. So, I decided it's about time toget with try us. I've been wanting this since we met, even if I acted like I didn't. You've helped me so much. And I understand if you just wanna stay friends. You're my best friend - always will be. I'm giving you my heart for Christmas, Joe. I trust you.

Please don't break it.

Love,
Tori


He looked up at me with wide eyes. "T-Tori." He said. I chewed on my lip.

"I-uh, I like you." I squeaked. "N-No, not like. More. Uhm. The other L word."

"Love." Kevin coughed.

"Y-Yeah. That." Joe's eyes sparkled as he set the card down.

"Come here." He opened his arms. I cautiously crawled into them. I was nervous. Beyond nervous. "I love you, Tori Carlson." He murmured before closing the gap between us. I let a tear fall.

And I love you, Joseph Jonas.

***

BRIANNA'S POINT OF VIEW.

"Bri." He stopped in front of a tree, turning to face me. His face was pink. Either from the cold, or maybe something else. I smiled up at him. He fished something out of his pocket. He held it for a moment, before stepping closer. "Your hand." He mumbled. I lifted it, confused. He opened the small box, sliding a ring on my finger. I examined it. It was a silver band, that read I will always love you. I felt tears gather in my eyes. "It's a promise ring."

"A-A promise ring?" I looked up at him.

"Like it says." He nodded. "I love you." He said gently, sending my heart soaring. "And I always will."

"I love you, too." Tears started falling.

"Bri." He chuckled, caressing my face and brushing them away. "I love you." He kissed me.

Oh God, I love you, too.
♠ ♠ ♠
TIS THE SEASON TO LO-OVE, TRALALALALA-LALALALA.

It finally happened.
JORI EXISTS.

Whoo hoo. And Nick and Bri finally said the big words, too.

Hee.
Happiness runs in a circular motion. <3