‹ Prequel: Admit It
Status: In progress

Walk Away (Maybe)

x005.

TORI'S POINT OF VIEW.

I groaned, sitting up. I looked around. It was around, I'd say, 3:00 am, maybe. I looked down at myself. I was completely bare, as was Jason's sleeping figure beside me. I let out a shaky breath. Yesterday, I'd decided I was being too uptight and let him take me to his room. It got carried away and...

Need I say more?

So here I am. I quickly dressed and ran out, sprinting down the hall and ripping me and Taylor's door open. I closed it quietly, in fear of waking of her. I didn't need her questions. I changed into my pajamas, crawled in bed and just sat there, thinking for a while.

Was it a mistake? I don't love Jason - I don't think I ever really will. So, why? Why did I cave in and let him...take me? I always thought my first time would be amazing and wonderful and pleasurable. But it wasn't. It was awkward and it hurt so much. I closed my eyes, silent tears falling until I fell asleep.

THAT MORNING
BRIANNA'S POINT OF VIEW

"Hurry up! Hurry up!" I said, bouncing as the elevator refused to open. "Screw it!" I took off for the stairs. We'd already gotten the number of Tori and Taylor's room, so all I had to do was find it. I heard Nick and his brothers call for me but I was already too far to turn back. 269. I turned the knob, grinning as I found it unlocked. I tiptoed in, closing it behind me. I saw Tori out cold in her bed and Taylor snoring lightly. I smirked.

Then screamed.

Tori flew up faster then Taylor did. Taylor groaned and covered her head with her pillow. Tori squinted, then her eyes widened. "Bri!" She exclaimed. I ran at her as she stood, wobbling toward me. We fell to the ground, laughing.

"I missed you!"

"I missed you, too!"

"AHH. How are youuu?"

"Since I talked to you last? Y'know, the same."

"You're boring!"

"I know!"

"TAYLOR!" I stood, dragging Tori up with me. "Wake up, blondey pants!"

"No." She grumbled. I looked at Tori. She smirked along with me before we both jumped on her, screaming. "Okay! I'm up!" She sat up, pushing us off.

"Yeesh. I can see you're still violent." I snorted. She rolled her eyes.

"Hug me before I go back to sleep." She held her arms out. I laughed, hugging her.

"Oh!" I said as she flopped back down after I let go. "Where's Jason? I wanna meet-"

"Where are the guys?" Tori interrupted.

"Oh, uh, they're coming." I said, slightly confused. "The elevator was going too slow so I ran here." She smiled.

"You would."

"Of course I would."

"TORI!" A voice exclaimed. We turned to the door. Tori's face lit up as Joe ran at her, tackling her onto the mattress.

"Joe!" She squealed. Aw. She's excited to see him. How adorable.

"I missed you so much!" Joe said childishly, grinning. She giggled.

"I missed you, too!"

"Did you miss us?" Nick asked, at my side.

"Yup. I'd hug you if he got off me." She wheezed. "I love you, Joe, but I can't breathe." Joe flushed, shuffling off her.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"Is okay." She stood up. "Nickalicious! Kevin....Kevin...." She paused. "Uhm.."

"Kevy-chulo!" I said loudly. He rolled his eyes.

"What does that even mean?"

"I dunno." She hugged them.

"Taylor?" Nick said, poking her unmoving body. She grumbled, swatting him away.

"She needs her beauty sleep." I said.

"She's gonna be asleep for a while then." Joe spat.

"Ooh, low blow." Kevin laughed. Taylor's pillow smacked Joe in the face.

"Ow!"

"Deserved it. Jackass." She yawned.

"So, uh, where's Jason?" I said. "I wanna meet him."

"He's still sleeping." Tori said quickly. Joe took his glare off Taylor.

"Who's-"

"JOEY-BEAR!" She yelled, pouncing on him.

"Ack!" He fell over. "Tori-bean!"

"They're so cute." I beamed at Nick. He smiled, nodding.

I can't wait for them to get together.
Which should be (hopefully) soon. Tori's being weird whenever her 'boyfriend' is mentioned, so maybe they'll break up soon. Then Jori will exist! Huzzah!

"What is with all the yelling?" A tired voice said. I looked over. Oh, hello there.

"Are you Jason?" I pestered, getting in his face. He blinked.

"Uh, yeah."

"Hi!" I smiled. "I'm Bri!"

"Oh, you're Bri." I blinked as he looked me over. "Nice." I made a face. Nick was at my side in a flash, arm around me.

"And I'm her boyfriend, Nick." He nearly growled.

"Sup." Jason said nonchalantly. "Shit, Tori, what the hell?" He asked, spotting Tori under Joe. Ah, that does sound wrong...

"Jason!" She said, scrambling up. "That's Joe - he's my best friend." She said quickly. Joe's eye were bright and sparkling as she refereed to him as her 'best friend.' But I could see the want in his eye, telling me he wanted to be more then that.

"Yeah, okay." Jason snarled.

"Who is this guy?" Joe asked.

"Th-this is my boyfriend, Joe."

Silence.
This is so not good.