Status: Taking a little bit longer than I expected to get the next one out, but I'm working on it!

Everything You Are

Leaving

The next time the Volturi got involved with my family. I wasn't there. I was recruiting vampires to be witnesses for us. By the time I got home they had already been here and left. Now it was 10 years after their last visit. Everything was fine with my family. Renesmee was in reality about 11 but she had finally stopped aging and was forever going to look about 16. Jacob was happy because he could stop being like a big brother and start acting more like her love, which is what he is. I was happy for them, and for Edward and Bella they had finally gotten their happy ending. The world was at peace and would stay that way. Or so we thought.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We lived just outside Seattle now. That way Renesemee could still be fairly closer to Jacob. He still lived in La Push with his father; he had a pack and rez. To protect after all. Edward and Bella now lived in the house with us and so did Renesmee. Carlisle had a job working at the hospital in Seattle now. We lived in a large white house, as we usually did. Now our family was so big we were practically living in mansions.

I sat on the black leather couch in my room reading a book, the title was Night by Elie Wiesel. It was a very tragic book about how he lived through the Holocaust and his family didn't in Jewish concentration camps. It was the middle of the night and I was surprised to hear a knock at my door. I muttered a "Come in." not looking up from my book. What could be of great importance at this time of night? "Stella we need you downstairs for a minute." came my sister Alice's reply. I closed my book and looked up at her with a puzzled expression. "Al, what is it?" I used my nickname for her. She looked beyond worried as she danced over to me, pulled me off my couch and drug me downstairs.

I was confused now, we got to the dining room and everyone was up. They were all circled around the table either sitting or standing all with worried expressions on their faces. The only thing on the table and what seemed to be causing the problem was a letter written on old looking parchment that lay open in the middle of the table. Everything was dead silent until I spoke "Carlisle, what's going on?" I asked partially scared of what the answer might be. Carlisle looked up at me sadly "The volturi has found out about Renesmee and Jacob's relationship, and they are not happy about it." I blinked shocked. "How did they find out? Who told them? Are we going to have to confront them again?" I asked in a rush. Carlisle held up a hand to silence me.

"They have said they will not fight or take action on the matter, if we give them something." I nodded "What do they want?" I asked, Edward answered through gritted teeth, beyond angry. "You." I was shocked, they wanted me? Why? Emmett's hand slammed on the table, he was as mad as Edward all of my brothers were very protective of me, Emmett just reminded me of a mother bear with her cub when it came to me sometimes. “We can’t let them have her in the guard. We’ll confront them again; fight them if we have to.” He growled out. Rosalie nodded “I agree with Emmett.” Emmett grinned the slightest bit as a ‘Thank you baby.’ Edward shook his head “It would be to evenly matched if we tried to fight them. They’ve been waiting to recruit Stella ever since she first refused their offer.” Everyone looked at me now, all waiting for my answer. I asked “How much time did they give us?” my voice sounded more deadpan then I would have liked, but oh well. Alice saddened as she answered “We have two hours from the time we had received the letter. If we do not answer in that time, they will come.” Two hours? To mail a letter? I asked “How much time do we have left?” Alice looked even sadder now, if that was possible. “15 minutes, we’ve been trying to make a decision without getting you involved but no such luck has come.” I nodded “Then I’ll go. I’ll join.”

There was a collective “WHAT?!” heard throughout the house. Emmett looked livid “That’s it?! You take two seconds to decide?! You’re leaving Stella! Forever never to be seen again!” I rolled my eyes at his over dramatic ness “I’m not going away never to be seen again Emmett, I’ll be able to visit, and it’s better than having my family in danger.” I turned around and began walking up the steps to my room “Now, if you’ll excuse me I have to—“ I was cut off mid sentence by a sharp pain in my head and a voice talking. “Welcome to the Volturi Stella. Your plane to Italy leaves in an hour, you will board that flight and land just outside of Volterra there you will walk the rest of the way and be met at the front gates by Jane and Alec. Pack only your clothes the rest will be provided for you on your arrival. We will be waiting.” The voice was definitely male, it sounded to be about 16 years old. The Volturi must have picked up a telepath. I didn’t realize I had closed my eyes and was clutching my head until I opened my eyes and my family had surrounded me, obviously they had been calling my name for a while. When this vampire spoke the world must black out to you. Alice was clutching my shoulders tightly “Stella! Stella are you ok?!” She sounded frantic. I smiled weakly at her “I’m fine Alice… the Volturi just seems to have picked up a telepath in these past 10 years.” Alice frowned still looking worried “When do you leave?” I sighed “In and hour.” And with that I left to pack.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We were now at the airport and my family could go no further with me. I turned to them just as the boarding to my flight to Italy began. If Alice could cry she would have been, she hugged me tightly and I hugged her back. “Promise me you’ll call ok?” she asked I nodded “I promise.” Everyone filed by giving me hugs, Emmett gave me a big bear hug which I giggled at and Carlisle and Esme told me to be careful and to stay safe. I boarded the plane, flying first class, as the last call was being made. I took one last look at my family before I entered the boarding tunnel. I was leaving to protect them, hopefully this was a good descision.

Stella's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/everything_you_are_stella_cullen/set?id=13405675
♠ ♠ ♠
I would like to thank the 6 readers that I have and if you would like me to update more feedback and commenting are always good! :)