Status: completed.

This Wreck That You Call Your Life

And it Kills Me Instantly

She slapped him across the face as hard as she could, "Why the hell do you think I would accept your apology? Get off my property."

"But?"

"Do you even know what you put me through!" she screamed, taking her anger of loosing her baby out on him, "Jacen was so cruel to me, and I didn't even realize it until I got away from him. He got me pregnant! I lost my baby today, so just leave me the hell alone, I don't ever want to see your face again!"

He walked forward trying to wrap her up in a hug, like he always had when she threw a fit, but her father grabbed his arm pulling him away from her, "Where's your ride?"


Alex shook his head ignoring her father, "Chase, please, I am so so so sorry that you lost your baby, but that's not my fault."

"How isn't it? If you never chose Jehnie over me, I would have never met Jacen - ergo I would have never gotten pregnant."

"But I didn-" he started only for her dad to tug him closer to the road.

"Where is whoever dropped you off?"

"My brother went into town, he said he'd come back in an hour."

"Ace?" Chase asked.

They ignored her, "Then let's drive you into town, you're no longer welcome here."

She watched her father pull the one person she knew from her childhood into his car, she wanted to protest, but she was just so mad at him... she hated mixed emotions. The car pulled out of the driveway and she started to cry again, missing Alex already, she never thought she would see him again.

She didn't want to go into her house either, Peu was all over the place; and she couldn't bare to come to terms with the death of her baby. So instead she sat down on the front steps, waiting for her dad to get home, hopefully he would take her somewhere.

Alex rolled his eyes when Mr Andrews shut the car off and got out, slamming his door and walking into the store that his brother's car was parked in front of. He was tempted to get out and make a run for Chase, but that was no use, because Ace came out a moment later. He sighed and unlocked his truck, trying to avoid his younger brother's gaze.

Alex got out and stared at Mr Andrews, "You're going to regret kicking me out."

"Are you threatening me, boy?"

Ace stepped in between them, "Just stop it, it's over. Alex, get in the car, mom wants us home by dinner."

Mr Andrews smiled obnoxiously at them and got into his beat up car, slamming the door and driving out of the small town. Ace turned on his car and waited for his little brother to get in, he gripped the wheel tightly.

"What happened?"

"Chase flipped out, Jacen had got her pregnant... she lost her baby, what are the chances of that? The day that we come into town."

"She took it out on you?"

"I can't blame her, it's got to be so hard for her... and she's right, it is all my fault."

Ace pulled onto the highway, "So are we going to try again in a few years?"

"What's the point? She'll always hate me, I let her go, and I wish I could go back in the past and fix every mistake I made. But I can't, so I need to grow up and move on."

"What are you even gonna do, you barely passed high school."

"I'm gonna work up my grades with the after school program then go to college, I have to make the best of my life, right?"

Ace nodded, "I agree."

Both boys jumped as they crossed through a red light, the eight-wheeled truck's horn had startled them.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided to start this earlier then I planned; so please don't get mad at me if I don't update it frequently, because I do plan to, unlike the first part of it.
I hope you liked it.
And oh yeah, there is a major twist, I hope you guys grasp it.

PS: Aimee, don't tell anyone if you figure it out!