It Was Winter Again.

March.

Mitchell was practically admitting defeat. Every bone in his body was tired of fighting for something that didn’t seem to be setting in. She was not coming back. How many more ways could he struggle with the truth?

Christmas had come. New years followed. No sign of her. School was in session again. The first day started and Kyle broke the news. She had been accepted to a dance school in Miami. She was gone, again.

The news wasn’t taken lightly. There was crying. There was ridiculously long, sad playlists. There were far too many days where he sheltered inside. There were far too many nights where he sheltered in his mind the last remaining memories of her, off of which he built the basis for these grand dreams. She would come back. She would take him back. She would be perfect and unchanged and despite the dramatics that had ensued, Mitchell would forgive her. Because what else could he do?

But when he woke up, she wasn’t perfect. She wasn’t unchanged. And she certainly wasn’t forgiven. How could he forgive the long pensive moments she had caused where he thought that he would never smile or laugh again. He was paranoid of the people around him. All he could think was how they perceived him as some laughable excuse for a boy. He had tried far too hard to win her back. And by doing that, he thinks he pushed her away. And made a fool of himself in the process.

He was spent. He had no breaths left to waste on her.

March came slowly. The sun came out. Warming his skin and thawing out his feelings for her.

She was gone.

And Mitchell was forced to accept that.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End.

Will be posting the sequel, "And Summer Came," very very soon. Keep your eyes open.
Comments appreciated.
Love,
Morgan