Just Secrets.

Allie

My hands tear at the edges of the box. I hear Eathan calling my name but I just keep scraping at the tape. My hands hurt and the paper from the box begins to leave cuts on my fingers. Giving up, I slide down against my door, thankful that it is locked. Tears begin to pour down my face. Eathan yells through the house, "Al, Where are ya?" I shiver. I can't just ignore him... After a few more seconds I finally yell back, "Hold on, I'm in my room." I walk over to my dresser and place the box in the first drawer, I'll open it later I say to myself. I begin to walk to the door, stopping momentarily to wipe away the mascara that was running down my face. I unlock my door, taking a deep breath as I leave. I walk around the house looking for Eathan, I find him in the kitchen, of course. I laugh and he turns around. He smiles, and his smile makes me smile. "There you are!" He says laughing. I laugh again, "Eathan, how did you get in?" I ask him, pretending I really don't know that he stole my key yesterday. "Um... The cat." I laugh. "I don't have a cat, remember? You don't like animals." He looks down. "Well.... Um... Allie.... Do you want your key?" He smiles his crooked little "oops" smile. I can't help but smile, sometimes I really wish he knew he was all I ever thought about. I laugh and regretfully look at the clock. "Oh no. Not again. Eathan, you're late for work!" He glances at the microwave clock and gasps. "Oh sh..... Shizz...." I laugh and he grabs his keys and heads for the door. "Later love." He shouts over his shoulder as he hurries out the door. "Later." I shout right before the door slams shut and he heads off to his job at the mall. I pull out Robin, my sidekick. As soon as it's in my hand it begins to sing. I open a new text from my best friend.... Eathan.