We're In Love Because We're Punk

Punk Hawtie

The guy laughed a low chuckle that was so sexy punkish. "No." He said to me, his green eyes glittering at me, "My name is Billie Joe. I'm in a band and we're playing at Gilman Street tonight, you should come."

I had heard of the Gilman. It was were punks went, so naturally I had to go. "Yeah, I'll go." I always had to look tough and know all of what was going on, I am a punk you know.

"We're practicing before at my house though, you should come to that too." Billie Joe told me as he watched me intensely.

"Okay. I've always wanted to play in a band." I told him. I really had always wanted to be in a band because that's what punks do, but my stupid parents told me that they would rather buy me a computer than a guitar because I could do schoolwork with the computer. Why the fuck would I want to do schoolwork? I'm a punk

"Cool. Give me your cell phone number and I'll call you." He pulled out a Razor phone and put my number and name in. I'm not entirely sure how he has a MotoRazor in like, 1986, but I guess he has future technology because he's punk. Like me.

"Mr. Armstrong you are not to be talking in class " The stupid teacher said from the front. I didn't care what her name was, she was a bitch either way. I mean, what kind of a rule is that? No talking in class? As if punks like me want to hear what the damn teacher has to say. Learning is fucking overrated. I know that because I'm punk.

"Fuck you " Billie Joe yelled as he threw a pencil across the room. He was obviously a punk and I was beginning to really like him. "You can't fucking tell me what to do "

After arguing with the bitch teacher for a minute, Billie Joe was sent to the principal's office but not before he gave me a wink and a smile. He was such a hawt punk.

After school I went with Billie Joe to hear his band play. As it turned out, he lived next door to me! That was totally punk! He was in a band with two other guys. Having a band gave him more street cred...uh, I mean, more of a punk background...hehe...There was a skinny blond haired dude (I thought punks were black haired and not blond? What a poser ) named Mike who played the bass and a loud drummer guy named Tre', who was a proper punk with eyeliner and a cool name.

"Guys, this is Carly." Billie Joe introduced me as he had his hand on my lower back.

The guys said hey (As if I would care if they didn't because I don't care about other people because I'm a punk) and they began to play. After a while they took a break and Billie Joe came over to me with his guitar. "Wanna try?"

I was a little nervous at first but I couldn't show it after all. I took the guitar from him and played a riff right off the bat. Billie Joe looked at me with wide eyes. "Wow," He said. "You're really good. How long have you been playing?"

"That was my first time." I told him cockily. I'm a punk so I would naturally know how to play the guitar.

"Can you sing?" He asked me, his eyes wide.

I nodded and sang a Sex Pistols song. I only listen to punk music after all.

Billie Joe grabbed me. "You're the best fucking singer I've ever heard and you're so hot. You're coming with me to Gilman right?"

I nodded my head. Of course I would, I am a punk after all.