Status: On Hold till further notice

Demon Life

School Day

The teen made it back to his giant house just in time to get ready for school. ‘I’ll need to feed before I go’ the boy mentally kicked himself for not thinking of feeding before he came back to his lonely home. The teen made his way to his room in the large house, but not before making a short stop in front of the music room, where his favourite object was held. His grand piano. After ten or so minutes past the teen decided to change for school.

When he finally made it to his room door. He slowly opened it. The door revealed a dark blue painted room, with a large black sheeted bed in the middle against the wall. He walked though the door and made for his closet, but decided to shower first. As soon as the water was turned on, he could hear every, water drop hit his chest and the shower walls.

As soon as he finished his shower he went back to his room, hopefully to find some clothes for school. He soon emerged with a dark blue shirt, which could have been mistaken for black, and faded black jeans. He went back to his bathroom to put his silver cross on and left it showing. Grabbing his bag and putting black shoes, and his long dark blue coat on, he left his empty home.

As the boy made his way down the street, to his school, did however find a victim to become his meal. Leading the poor soul to a dark ally, the teen had a meal of a sweet, but bitter liquid. Blood. The liquid had soon filled him to his full, and he had hidden the body so he could dispose of it later, and hurried of to school. The teen made it to his school, early, like usual. While the teen wait he looked out the window, but soon turn to where the noise was coming from. “Yo” “what do you want, Minaki?”

When I did turn my head to where the noise was coming from I realized that Minaki was now standing in front of my desk. I look straight at the girl, then her hair. ‘New colour huh, oh right I forgot it’s a new term, new colour’ I thought to myself, the whole time keeping an emotionless face. “Nice hair colour Minaki, what is it, dark green?” I roll my eyes as she put her hands on her hips and pouts, “how could you be the hottest guy in school, and one of the smartest, and not know what colour my hair is, some times you really are a dumbass, my hair colour is a dark aqua, thank you very much” Minaki said “whatever, and don’t go any greener, we got enough green as is” I said and turn to look out the window again.

“Hey Shinato, hello I’m still talking” “hn” “why you little…” “Minaki, shut-up please I’m trying to sleep” “Whatever, Watari, anyway Shinato our class is getting the new kid” “what new kid?” “You know the one, Mr. Aobe told us bout” “hn” was my last reply as I tuned the rest of what she was saying. While I was listening to everything I soon take notice that the noise level had up a notch or two, and turn in my set to look around. ‘Shit’ I thought as I court sight of the two most annoying, girls in my class. I grabbed Minaki and made sure I was hidden from eye sight. To bad my plan didn’t work because the next thing the whole building heard was… “SSSHHHIIINNNAAATTTOOO” screeched through the whole building. ‘And maybe America heard them’ you could just about see the sarcasm dripping off my words as the girls ran up to me and clung to my arms.

“Shinato how was your weekend?” the girl with pinkish purple hair practically yelled in my ear. “What do you want Hino?” you could almost see the venom coming off the words I had just spoken. “Aw, Shinato I know you love me so why don’t we…” “NO” I yelled and glared at her. Hino shivered and ran back to her friends.

Once the girls had finally left me alone I turn back to look out the window. ‘Who the hell is that’ outside the window I’m looking out is a boy running. He has brown hair, but it had dark purple, black tips in it. He was dressed in our school uniform, but it looked like he had just got out of bed with how, the shirt, jacket, pants and loose tie, were all crumbled and creased. He soon disappeared through our school front doors, and by the time I turned back to look at the teachers desk, the teachers had some how entered the room without any of the other students, plus myself, noticing. Thus starting the 1st class of my school life. Or more like my every first day back in hell.

_______________________________________________________________________

‘Great, just great, I’m late, ay my new school, and it just so happens to be the first day, just utterly fabulous’ b]‘Hey you can’t blame this one on me, for once’ ‘yer, yer consider yourself lucky, because I’m not in the bloody mood’ and with that said I cut the conversation, and whatever else Yuuni, was going to say. I look at my arm, and swore at my stupidity, for doing so, because I know I don’t wear a watch, let alone, afford one. Instead I turn my attention to the clock on the wall, which I only just realized was there, and counted how long I have been sitting in the same stop, and come to the conclusion that it has been far to long, and get up from my place in the plastic chair I was just sitting in and try to find a toilet.

As I try to find my way around this stupid building, I see students rushing to catch up with friends, and to get to class on time, while others are either taking their sweet time, skipping or are having a hard time stopping themselves from re-lip locking with their girlfriends or boyfriends. ‘This place is nothing like our old school, huh Yuuni?’ ‘No kid it’s not, but there is one thing I miss about that place, it was that at every corner there would be at least someone having fun do-‘ “god I don’t have the time to listen to this, you one track minded animal” I didn’t realise I had said this out loud, until people started looking at me. ‘First rule, don’t bring attention to yourself, pfft nice one Ryuu, you totally got that one covered’ I mentally kick myself, and quickly walk into the boys toilet.

As I wash my hands, I look at myself in the mirror above the sink; I look at the scar left from an attack, a few years back. The scar cut through my left eye, it was small, but noticeable. All of a sudden, I suddenly felt something wet, make its way down my left shoulder, and though I didn’t need an invitation to realize what it was, I new it was blood from a wound I couldn’t reach, or tend to last nite. After the realization hit me, and I got over my shock, I ran as fast as I could back to the office, in which I was I sitting in not to long ago, to get my dark purple hoody, to cover the blood that my be showing from my t-shirt.

It didn’t take me long to get back and put my hoody on, and once done, I turned to sit back in the plastic chair, but stop when I see this, weird guy looking at me, as if I was some sort of freak. I soon spot the name tag on his suit jacket and realize his, a teacher. I gulp and turn my eyes sight towards the glass door. “What do you think you’re doing mister hmmm? You should be in class by now” said the teacher, and I turn to look at him. “I’m not in class, because one I’m new here, and two, I don’t even have the stupid school uniform on” I say, no emotion showing, and a hard glare placed on my face, but through all this I was trying my hardest not to laugh at the expression on his face was hilarious, but I kept my mask in place and waited his answer. “Ah, so you’re Ryuu Minishi? Good to see that you have finally graced us with your presents hmmm, well I’m the principal of this here school, name’s Mr. Hamin” I quickly turn my head once I heard the deep male voice behind me.

Now standing in front of me, instead of the shocked teacher, was Mr. Hamin. He was tall and masculine, but his face looked so feminine it didn’t sot his big and browed body. He was wearing a bright coloured shirt and white pants; I smirked, while examining the teacher. Mr. Hamin look surprised by my smirk, but once I took notice my face became emotionless again. “Please follow me, Ryuu” said Mr. Hamin as be headed for s door not to far from where we were standing. Once I had made it to the door, I look to were I was standing before and see if the teacher is still there, but to my dismay, he had already left, so I entered the small, looking office the principal had just walked into.

Once inside I looked around the small office. It had cream green walls, and white carpet. There were three cabinets opposite the old wooden style desk, near the window. The top of the desk was a mess of papers, and cords. I looked around the rest of the office, but didn’t pay much attention to anything in particular, because it was exactly like all the other schools, principal office’s I’ve been in. I see Mr. Hamin, looking out a window, and think about leaving, but decide against it, because this school was one off my last resorts. “I’ve seen your record, Ryuu” I gulp at the way Mr. Hamin say’s this, but hid \e it well, when he turns to look at me.

“I’m not impressed, by the way you act, but…I am impressed by your grades” said, Mr. Hamin, while looking at me with a small smile on his face. I didn’t pay much attention to the start of his sentence, because I’ve heard it before, but the last part shocked me. ‘Did he just…say he was impressed with my grades…?’ ‘Yes I believe he said “blah blah blah…your grades impressed me” now if you don’t mind, kid, but I would like to get SOME sleep, sometime this century’ ‘Shut up, damn demon, always wants something.’ I didn’t notice that I had just sighed out loud until Mr. Hamin put his hand on my shoulder. “Don’t worry to much, okay son, nobody but you, some other teachers, and myself know, so just don’t worry to much and enjoy it here” Mr. Hamin took his hand away from my shoulder, but before he could, I grabbed it. Twisting it behind his back, I said “Don’t you ever, say son or family near me again…” Mr. Hamin groans in pain as I increase the pressure. “Got it…” I let go of the principal and turn my eyes to the door.

Mr. Hamin was still shaken up, from what I did to him. But he admitted that it was his own fault, and not my own. I was still a little ticked that, someone I hardly knew said that to me, so even the smallest thing could set me off, and I think the principal knew this all to well. As we walked down, and through the school building, Mr. Hamin told me, all I needed to know. As we neared, a door Mr. Hamin spoke, “Now Ryuu, I noticed you’re not in the best of moods, so I will warn your teacher for today, once the class if over, your teacher, Mr. Aoi, will give you your timetable, okay” I looked at Mr. Hamin, but he wasn’t looking at me but the door. ‘Probably still a little sore, after what you did to him’ ‘I thought you would still be asleep’ ‘yer, well your little out burst woke me, didn’t mind the action, so I thought I’d stay awake, see how long your anger lasts for hm’ ‘bugger off, and leave me alone, you’re not helping’ before, Yuuni could respond, I cut the connection, and replace me mask, which had fallen while I was talking to Yuuni, and get ready for my first day, back in this shit hole, called a school.