I'm In Love With A Boy Named Frank

Back To Practice

Frank walked into the music room. 2 classes later and saw everyone. His eyes scanned the room for Gerard. They darted toward a person sitting in a corner. Frank walked over.

"Hey, Gee."

Gerard looked up.

"Hey Frankie."

"Feeling better?"

"Yea, the Coke helped, thanks," Gerard said smiling.

"You'r welcome, Gee."

They went into the scene with Winnifred (Frank) kissing Dauntless (Gerard).

The girls squealed at the fact that there was a love scene. They were all hyped up.

Gerard leaned into Frank and gave him a peck on the lips.

The whole room erupted wiht squeals and whistling.

They rehearsed their lines, and Gerard looked better than he did at lunch, but he looked extremly tired.

He slumped up against the wall.

"Fraaaannnkiieeee," He slurred from being so tired. "I wannna sleeepp..."

"C'mon Gee, class is over in 3 minutes, you need to get to algebra."

Gerard groaned.

"Sooooo swweeeeeeppppyyyyyyy..."

"Please Gee, you can sleep on the car ride back to your house, I'll have Mikey or Ray drive, OK?"

Gerard rubbed his eyes and stood up. He trudged to algebra with Frank,

Halfway through the lesson Gerard felt like he could drop dead.

Frank tapped his shoulder.

"Gee, stay awake, we only have 10 more minutes."

"Nooo, Fraaaaaaannnnkiiiiiiiiieee...I wanna sleeeeeep...."

After the bell rang Frank told Gerard that Ray would drive, he had gotten a note while Gerard was too tired to think.

Ray walked over.

"Hey Gee, rough day?"

Gerard nodded.

Frank was soon met by Mikey, who looked at Gerard worreidly. Gerard's cast had silver marker drawings and Frank's signature on it.

"Gee, are you sick again?"

Gerad shook his head, "No, I'm just tired and want to go home so I can sleep."

Ray Mikey, Frank and Gerad made it to Gerard's car, and Mikey and Frank squeezed into the passenger side, so Gerard could sleep in the back.

Frank turned around and looked at Gerard, who looked so innoccent while he slept.

"Just sleep, Gee..." Frank whispered.

When they got to Mikey's house, Gerard stumbled inside.

His mom looked at him.

"Gerard? Are you sick again?"

"Not exactly, I just felt really nauseaous during lunch today. I'm as tired as ever though."

Gerard walked downstairs and flopped onto his bed, and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
short filerish update, but I'll be gone all weekedn so updatign comes and goes,:) Thank you for bearing wiht me :)