I'm In Love With A Boy Named Frank

"I'm Depressed..Leave me Alone!"

After the talk at lunch with Frank, Gerard's day had gotten worse. Kids were snickering at him when he walked by. Some even made gay jokes at him. Gerard was getting sick and tired of it. Was it because of the poor self image? Or something else?

When he got home, Mikey noticed that Gerard had had a bad day. Mikey usually rode home with Gerard, but Ray offered to drive, so Gerard drove himself home.

"Gee? What's wrong? Did you have a bad day?"

Mikey saw a spaghetti noodle stuck onto his brother's long black hair.

I guess he did. Mikey said to himself.

Gerard trudged downstairs to his room, and pulled out a notebook of private stuff, and grabbed a pen. He started writing. It was a poem, a cliche ,sad poem.

The words summed up about how the kids hated him at school. He felt unwelcome there. Except for Mikey, Ray, and Frank, he had no other friends. He scribbled his name on the bottom left hand corner.

"Gee?" Mikey whispered.

"I'm depressed, leave me alone!" Gerard snapped.

"Gee. please. Listen!"

"What do you want Mikey?"

"Is this hunger strike supposed to turn you into a jerk?!"

"Mikey!!"

"Gee, mom said its time for dinner. Come up."

"Mikey--"

Gerard bit his tongue, he couldn't sneak away. He sighed and walked upstairs.

Spaghetti and Texas toast. He was royally screwed.

Mikey smiled at Gerard. Gerard glared at him.

Gerard bit into the bread. It was overwhelming. He spit it out and walked back downstairs.

"Mom, I think there's something wrong with Gee."

"Mikey, I think you're right. I can't talk to him. Can you?"

"I'll try to reason with him. I'm gunna need a lot of luck."

After dinner Mikey walked to his room, and dozed off.

I hope he's OK..... He thought.

Back in Gerard's room. he had an anti depressant that he found in the medicine cabinet on his desk, along with his cliche poem. He swallowed the pill and the creative juices flowed. He wrote two more poems, then crashed on his bed.

Is my life just one big, cliche teen novel? he asked himself, before closing his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
TWO UPDATES?! wooooo!! :)