I'm In Love With A Boy Named Frank

I'm Alive when I'm vunerable

Gerard was sent home 2 days later, and his parents kept a close eye on him. They made sure he didn't go to his room during meals. They knew he would probably throw the food away if he had a chance. The school was told about Gerard's "condition". He didn't enjoy that at all.

He walked into the cafeteria, about ready snap.

Why?! Why would they do this?! Why?! Why?! Why?! He screamed in his head. He walked to his regular table, with Mikey, Ray, and Frank.

"Hi, Gee," they said.

"Hi..."

"Gee?" Frank asked

"Yea?"

"Can I talk to you, alone?"

"Fine," He sighed, as they walked away. When they reached the drinking fountians Frank looked at Gerard seriously.

"Why, Gee?" He whispered.

"I..I don't know, Frankie," Gerard whispered.

"Gee? Please...please tell me, why did you let that get so bad?"

"I'm telling you, Frankie....It...It wasn't supposed to get that bad. I had no idea what was going on.."

"Gerard," Frank said seriously.

"Frankie! I told you! I don't know! Gerard spat.

Suddenly Gerard's emotion changed. He looked like he was on the brink of a breakdown.

"F...Frankie...I'm..I'm sorry," He started sobbing. "I never should have yelled at you...you..you're just helping me..."

Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard.

"Oh, Gee. I just want to know why you felt the need to do that..."

"Because..bef...before you came..I was hated by the entire school...Th...They called me 'Loser Gerard'. They would throw food at me during lunch...Stuff happend, and I hated this place. When you came, Frankie, I finally had a friend, along with Ray and Mikey. PE was the worst, I chaged alone, because of everyone. They all would see my skinny legs and stupid looks, I looked like a walking corpse. I finally had it, after I got into the play, and I figured that if I starved myself, I would be OK..I'd look good for the play...the whole school would give me some respect finally...but it backfired as you can see..."

Gerard sniffled when he was done with his speech. Frank took Gerard into the gym, away from eveyrone and sat down with him. They sat there, until the bell rang.

"Thanks Frankie..."

"No probs Gee."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorta depressing and cute. Oh and the title is from the chorus of Alive (N out of control) by Papa Roach :)