I'm In Love With A Boy Named Frank

A Beautiful Loser?

Frank looked at Gerard, who was still shaky Mikey had told him all about the dissection incident, and he was worried. Gerard needed help.

"Gee?"

"Hmm?"

"You need help."

"No..not me Frankie. I'm f...fine.." He stammered. "And...I'm a loser, just a loser."

"Gee!"

"Frankie, nobody wants to help a loser like me!!"

Frank put a hand on Gerard's head.

"Gerard, please get help, for me.."

Gerard looked at Frank, "OK."

The next day Gerard had passed out during biology, againm, but not from the dissections, but from the lack of food.

This time the nurse called the ambulance.

They took him away.

Frank and Mikey followed. When they arrived, Gerard was screaming at some poor nurse abut the IV and how the needes burned..

Frank looked at Mikey,"We just gotta love our Gee."

"That we do, Frankie, that we do!" Mikey laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

Thier joyus moment was interrupted by the sound of Gerard puking, again.

Twenty minutes later a doctor came in.

"Mr, Way?"

"Yea?"

"We he have decided on your treatment, we want to keep you in the hospital to get your strenghth back."

"But, I was jsut here!!"

"Yes, but now we have noticed that your symptoms point out to anorexia nervousa."

"An eating disoreder?" Mikey whispered to Frank.

"Yep,Gee has an eating disoerder."

"Should we call your parents?"

"No, let them find out some other way."

Mikey and Frank stood by Gerard'as bed.

"When you'er here Gee they aer going to break you like no tomorrow!" Frank said. "Night Gee."

They left Gerard as the sun set on the Jersey skyline.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so i wrote this while watching my sister's keeper it is sooooooo sad :(