I'm In Love With A Boy Named Frank

State of Emergency

Gerard was extremly depressed. No one visited him anymore. Just his parents and Mikey. Even Frank didn't come. He felt betrayed.

He felt unbearably lightheaded. He pressed the call button on his bed.

The nurse walked in and saw that Gerard's IV was out of nutrients. She disconected them, then refilled it.

Gerard strugged to put himself into a sitting position.

"Don't push yourself too far."

Gerard felt the world melt away as a keening sound ringing in his head. He clutched his head.

"Ah!" He gasped. "Ow!"

The nurse looked in his eyes and noticed the whites were bloodshot, and Gerard's face was really pale. She looked in his mouth and ears. When she was done Gerard coughed. A wad of dried blood fell on the sheets.

"Oh, no." She mumbled.

"Gerard? I need to check your lungs and heart."

Gerard nodded.

The nurse put a stethascope on Gerard's chest. She could hear his heart beating fne, but his lungs sounded clooged with some liquid, she thought it was blood.

She called for a doctor as Gerard started coughing, and more blood fell on the sheets.

Once the doctor arrived he confirmed that xrays were needed.

They wheeled Gerard to the xray room.

"Gerard? Can you hear me? I need you to lie on this table so we can take x rays of your chest," The nurse said helping Gerard onto the table.

Gerard nodded and laid on the table.

There were few beeps and Gerard was put back in his bed. He was wheeled back so the xrays could be looked at..

"Gerard, your lungs are getting blood in them from your ulcer."

"B...Blood?"

"Yes, the nutrients aren't working so we need to fix this somehow."

"How?"

"You are going to have some surgery to close up your ulcer, and we'll try to work on your lungs."

"Has this happend before?"

"Not usually. But in your case we need to do things differerntly becasue of your weaked body from anorexia."

"Shiizz..."

The doctor picked up a phone and called Gerard's parents. He fell asleep. his mind being overloaded with inforoation.
♠ ♠ ♠
aww, poor Gee!! :`(

Oh and right now I'm listening to German songs about crocodiels WTF? xD