I'm In Love With A Boy Named Frank

I Hate What I've Become

Gerard's problems had cleared up, hopefully for good. He was in his room. He was so glad to see the dozens of Misfits posters around his room, insted of sterile white walls. Still, he was depressed. He didn't know why though. He was better, he wasn't lying in a bed all day, he even was going back to school!

"Gee?" A voice called.

"Hey, Frankie."

"What's up Gee? You look down."

"N...nothing."

"Gee, please don't lie."

"I'm not lying Frankie."

"Gee, I love you. I want to know what's wrong. I want to help."

"F...Frankie...I ..I..." Gerard stuttered before he started bawling like a little kid. "I hate what I've become!! I'm so worthless! The kids at school all hate me!! That's why I'm like this!!"

Frankie pulled Gerard into a hug.

"Gee, I don't hate you. I love you more than anything."

"F...Frankie? Y...you mean that?" He loked like he was going to break down some more.

"Of course, Gee!" Frank said.

Gerad collapsed into Frank. and broke down again.

Frank lifted up Gerard's chin. He looked into his tear stained face. Suddenly Frank pulled Gerard into a kiss, not a litle peck like last time, but a warm loving kiss. Gerard felt instantly better, and when they were done he hugged Frank.

"Thanks, Frankie. That made me feel loads better," He said, wiping away his tears.

"I'm glad Gee."

Frank looked at Gerard.

"Are you busy on Friday?"

"No, why?"

"Do you want to go see a movie?"

"Yes! What movie?"

"Texas Chainsaw Massacre!"

"Cool! OK."

Frank kissed Gerard's forehead and went upstairs.

Gerard put in a CD and blasted "Mommy, Can I Go Out And Kill Tonight?"

Frank's words rang in his head , "I love you Gee."

He smiled, " I love you too Frankie."

He closed his eyes and drifted off.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK Oh. Glory, here's the Ferard that you have so wanted. hope you liked it :)