I'm In Love With A Boy Named Frank

You Say I'm Looking Really Bad

Frank sat beside Gerard as he slept. He looked so peaceful, so....perfect. Frank smiled as Gerard mumbled something about getting something called "beef steak". Then he was silent. Frank got off of the bed and it creaked.

Crap! Frank said in his mind.

"F...Frankie? Is...is that you?" Gerard groaned, rubbing his eyes.

"Yea, Gee. Its me."

"Gee?"

"Yea?"

"You look really pale, do you want something?"

"No, I feel too sick to move. I've been eating fine though. So it can't be that."

Frank put a hand on Gerard's forehead.

"No fever," He said.

"Then, why? Why Frankie?"

"I..I don't know Gee."

Frank looked at the beside clock, 5:25 PM. He had to be home soon. Gerard's mom was upstairs, so he thought he would talk to her.

+~+~+~+~

"Mrs. Way?"

"Yes, Frank?"

"I think Gerard should be taken to a doctor. He got beamed with kickballs during PE today. He says he feels sick, but he doesn't have a fever."

"Can you get me to him?"

"Sure."

Frank led Gerard's mom down the stairs and they went to Gerard's bed.

"Gerard? Honey? Where does it hurt most?"

"M...Mom? It...hurts...on my stomach...and head....and my lungs hurt."

She gave Frank a worried look,"We should take him."

"Gee?" Frank said, as if he was talking to a three-year-old. "We need to take you to the doctor. He'll make your pain go away."

"Frankie....It hurts to move."

Frank slung Gerard's arm around his shoulder, and balanced him up the stairs. They got to the car and drove to the hospital.

Frank looked around. There was some woman screaming about how she was having an asthma attack, when in reality, her shirt was too tight. Frank thought if she can breathe, then she couldn't be having an attack, especcialy if she could SCREAM. He knew what asthma attacks were like. Mikey had one last week, during English, and he knew how you couldn't breathe too good. Luckily, his inhaler had stopped it.

"Frankie...I wanna go home..." Gerard whined. He put a hand on his stomach, and groaned.

"Not yet, Gee." Frank whispered, pushing long black hair out of Gerard's eyes.

"I hope they hurry the heck up. I want to go home." Gerard sighed. Frank now noticed a man on a gurney who had a golf club going through his head. Frank wasn't to squeamish about it. When, he was a kid he got sick all the time, was used to hospitals. Gerard, on the other hand, turned a pale green color and just about vomited on the floor. He laid his head on Frank's hoodie.

"Make the pain go away."

"I can't Gee, I'm sorry."

Finally Gerard's name was called, and Frank helped him stand up. Gerard looked green again, just as a guy with his hand stuck in a meat grinder was wheeled by. Gerad stumbled into Frank.

"A nurse will be with you shortly." A woman said. Gerard sighed.

"Could this day get any worse?" Gerard asked.

"Probably not Gee."

A nurse stepped in about twenty minutes later.

"Sorry for the wait. We had to attend to a guy who needed life flight. Now, whats wrong with you Gerard?"

"My stomach hurts, my head hurts, I'm tired, I feel like I'm going to puke, the room spins... geez, the list could go on!!" Gerard complained.

"Can you point to the face that best desribes your pain?" She asked, giving Gerard a card with a range of emotions. He pointed to the 8th one.

"OK. I will get a doctor to do an assesment, please wait here." She said, walking out.

Gerard played with the hem of his pants. He ran a hand through his unkempt hair. A soft knock on the door startled him. He looked up.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Renoylds. Now the nurse told me your symtpms, and I need to take a tempature." The man walked over to a cabnit, and pulled out a themometer.

After taking Gerard's tempature, he felt Gerard's stomach. Gerard winced as a sharp pain seared in him. He checked Gerard's throat, ears, adn nose.

"Gerard, you suffer from migrane headaches. They can cause vertigo and sickness. I can prescribe you medication, OK?"

Gerard nodded.

Frank and his mom were relieved nothing serious was going bad, but Gerard threw up in the trash as soon as the doctor left.

"Gah, I hate this place!" Gerard said as he spat in the can to get the taste out. |

When he returned he handed Gerard's mom a perscription slip. They drove home and it was aready 7!

Frank ran to his house.

"Frank, where have you been?" His mom asked.

"At Gerard's, but we ended up going to the hospital becaue Gerard was sick."

"Well, I'm just glad you wern't off doing drugs, " She smiled.

Frank walked up to his room and called Mikey. He told him how Gerard has to take medication for his headaches.

"Bye Mikey, see you tomorrw, and Gee if he's feeling up to it."
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow that was long! :) The title comes from the song "Time is Running Out" by Papa Roach, I jsut got the paramour sessioms CD :)