I'm In Love With A Boy Named Frank

Practice Makes Perfect...Maybe

Gerard woke up the next day to his alarm clock screaming random beeping noises. He got his usual headace, but he also had his medication to help him. He stood up and looked at himself in the mirror.

He looked sickly; pale, unkempt hair, bags under his eyes as well.

"Might as well, go to school..." he sighed, as he took off the t-shirt he had slept in. He was still standing in front of the mirror. He was skinny, but not as skinny as he used to be.

"Gee! Mom says you need to hurry up! Its already 7:30!" Mikey called.

"Crap!" Gerard gasped, he quickly got dressed and grabbed a bag of cereal and ran to the door.

"Gerard!"

"What?"

"You need to take your medication!"

"OK, Mom."

Gerard dropped off his bookbag in the car, then ran to the house and took his medication.

+~+~+~

"Hey, Gee," Frank said.

"Hey, Frankie."

"You look much better, Gee."

"What?"

"You're not as pale. You..look, not as sick."

"Thanks Frankie."

They walked into play practice.

"OK, we're going to the stage to practice today! We will be doing coreagraphy today. So, Winnifred, Dauntless, I need you two to work on the final scene."

Frank and Gerard went to the back of the stage and worked on the scene where Dauntless picks up Winnifred from the bed and carries her off stage.

Frank was having so much fun with it that he started giggling when Gerard picked him off of the risers. Gerard started cracking up at Frank, becasue it was so cute.

"Gee!! This s so fun!!" Frank giggled.

"It IS Frankie!!" Gerard cackled.

They finished pracice then went ot algebra.
♠ ♠ ♠
super short, sorry, I thought the fluffines would tide you guys over till next week. I think that's when I can update next, but i dont know :)