I'm In Love With A Boy Named Frank

My Fallen Angel

Frank had left about an hour ago, and Gerard was back in his room. He took of the bandage on his head and went to the bathroom to get a good look. He saw himself staring back. Pale, scrawny, sickly, and he had a group of stitches on his head that was sticking out of his forehead. He raised a hand up to them, and traced the line with a finger. He winced, they still hurt.

"Gerard, you need to get your stitches covered up," Mikey said, standing in the door way.

He walked over and moved Gerard's hand away.

"Frankie might come over later if you want."

Gerard smiled, he loved Frank with his whole heart, like the cliche passion of a thousand burning suns quote.

"C'mon Gee, Mom says dinner's ready anyway, Its already six."

Gerard smiled, "Great! I'm starving!"

He got upstairs and the smell hit him like a semi that slammed into a butterfly.

"Oh, my God!" He gasped, putting a hand over his mouth. Mikey looked confused. He followed Gerard.

"I thought you were starving bro...What's up?"

Gerard was taking gulps of water out of the sink,

"I thought I was starving, but then the smell hit me...and oh, God! I don't know, I've been eating fine lately, I have no idea what's going on!! If its the flu again I am seriously going t murder the kid who gave it to me!" Gerard gasped.

Mikey stood there and listened.

"Mikes?"

"Yea?"

"Get me some diet coke, i think that's the only thing I can take..."

"OK....I'll call Frank."

Mikey walked out of the bathroom.

Gerard had sat down on the floor, feeling tired and out of whack.

"Gee?"

He looked up at Mikey, who had a diet coke in his hand,

"Thanks." Gerard said, grabing the can. He downed it.

"Whoah. Don't go so fast, you'll just puke it back up."

"Thanks Mother!!" Gerard said sarcasticly.

The phone rang.

"Mikey! Its Frank, he wants to come over. " his mom called from the living room,.

"OK mom!"
~+~++~+~+=`

When Frank got there he asked where Gerard was. Mikey told him he was in the bathroom, sleeping.

"That's a wierd place for someone to sleep, even if it IS Gerard."

"He didn't look so good when I saw him. He said he has been eating fine."

"I'll get him."

Frank walked to the bathroom, and found Gerard curled up, using towels for a makeshift bed and blanket. He smiled to himself. Gerard was so cute.

"Gee?"

Gerard opened his eyes.

"F...Frankie?"

"Hey, love."

Gerard smiled at him.

"You feeling OK, Gee?"

"I just feel like blah, it sucks."

Frank looked at him sympetheticly.

"I'm sorry."

"It;s not your fault Frankie." Gerard said, smiling weakly.

Frank got a bandage and taped it on Gerard's head, over his stitches.

"Thanks."

Gerard felt the world spin suddenly. He collapsed in Frank's arms. Frank knew exactly what was going on. Gerard was having one of his migrane episodes. He propped Gerard's head on his arm, then lied him back on some towels, while he looked for Gerard's meds. He found them, and coaxed Gerard to take them. Gerard swallowed the pills.

Frank picked up Gerard, just like every other time.

"Don;t move." He whispered into Gerard's ear. He took Gerard to the couch and kept his head away from the cofee table. Gerard's migranes must have gotten worse, because he was moaning about how the room was spinning inot a pillow.

"I'm sorry I can;t fix that Gee. but I can stay wiht you"

Frank put a hand on Gerards, and waited until Gerard was asleep, he wanted to make sure Gerard was OK. They stayed like that until morning. Frank rubbed his eyes and ambled away.

"Bye Gee. I love you."

he went to the guest bedroom and crashed there, dreaming of Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
super sneaky update justu :)