I'm In Love With A Boy Named Frank

It's 3 am And I Cant Sleep

It's 3am and I can't sleep

Gerard lied in his bed, Worried. The dress reheArsals for the play was today after school. It was 3am and he couldn't sleep. 
Mikey was in his room. Gerard knew that  waking up mikey was like running into shel silverstien inthe hallway, itwas a situation you never wanted to be in. When Gerard saw a picture of shel silverstien, he KNEW that guy shouldn't write books for children, he should be in jail because he looked like a prison inmate. He shuddered at the thought. He rolled over and stared at his alarm clock: 3:05 am. 
Gerard closed his eyes, with the image of shel silverstien in his head. 
Great...now I'm freaked out by a guy who writes kids books...he thought.
He closed his eyes and tried to sleep. 
+~+~+~
the next morning Gerard woke to mikey banging on his door. He sighed and went upstairs. 
"hey mikey."
"hey gee, you ok?"
"I, uh, yeah. I just didn't sleep too good..."I
Mikey looked at him. Gerard shrugged and finished getting dressed.
When they got to school Gerard went to the boys room to splash water on his face. 
"gee? Are you ok?"
"frankie?"
Frank looked confused. Gerard was shaking. 
"c'mon Gee," Frank said holding out his hand. Gerard took it and walked to the wall, and lied his head on the cold wall.
"great, I feel pukey now," Gerard groaned. He felt like he was going to throw up. The room was blurry and extremely bright. Frank rushed beside him.
"Gee, you need to lie down. Go to the nurse. I'll tell the teacher, ok?" 
Gerard swallowed a mouthful of spit, and tasted a metallic flavor. Franks eyes widened. He lead Gerard to a sink. Gerard gagged, his breakfast almost spilling out, soon the mess splattered in the sink.  
Oh man...I need to take care of myself he thought.
Frank stayed untill gerard fell asleep. They went to the nurses office and frank let Gerard be.

 
♠ ♠ ♠
I typed this on my iPod, so yeah, there will be mistakes,it took me a few days but here it is :)