I'm In Love With A Boy Named Frank

Dead-ish

After school Gerard drove home and collapsed on his bed.

"Oh my God! I am so beat!" He said to himself.

'Gee?" Mikey was standing behind him.

"Hey, Mikey."

"You look really worn out, you should sleep a bit, I'll tell mom to not bother you."

"OK."

Gerard closed his eyes. He felt hot, and feverish. He pulled the bed covers closer to him, and drifted off.

"Gee?"

"Gee?"


"What?" Gerard said groggily.

"Dinner's ready, Mom's been calling you for the past 10 minutes."

"OK, OK, I'm up," He said, groggily.

When he arrived in the kitchen they were having turkey and mashed potatos. He sat down, and started eating. About halfway through he almost fell asleep.

"Gerard? Honey?"

Gerard lifted his head, "Yeah, Mom?"

"Are you feeling OK?"

"Huh?"

"Are you feeling OK? You look like you're going to pass out."

"I..I'm just really tired from the play..."

After dinner Gerard started feeling worn out again. Mikey looked worried, as Gerard curled up into a ball in the living room.

"Gee? Are you OK?"

Gerard groaned. Mikey put a hand on Gerard's head. Gerard winced.

"I'm sorry Gee."

"Mikey, get my medication, I haven;t had it today..."

"You sound like a drug addict, Gee."

"Sh..shut up Mikey, before I pass out from this splitting headache."

"When did you get the headache Gee?"

"About halfway through dinner...I was feeling hot and dizzy."

"Oh, so that's why you almost passed out in your mashed potatos.."

"What's tomorrow?"

"Tuesday. The play's on Friday, Gee."

"I really hope I'm not getting a random migrane in the middle of the play."

"That would suck."

"Yes it would."

Mikey walked out of the room and came back 2 minutes later with Gerard's medication.
Gerard swallowed the pills.

"Oh, God. Mikey. I feel like I'm going to puke."

"Now?"

Gerard nodded.

Mikey knew Gerard was having another migrane episode. He sat Gerard down on the couch, and got a pail for him. Gerard shuddered as he felt his dinner come back up. Mikey put his hand on Gerard's back. When Gerard was done, Mikey grabbed a blanket and put it around his brother.

"M..Mikey..."

"Yea, Gee?"

"I actually feel better now. I guess puking up my dinner made me feel a bit better. Though my throat burns."

~+~+~+~+~+~

Gerard fell asleep, and felt himself feel better. When he woke up, he looked at his clock; 5:26 AM. He sat up and looked around his dark room. He stumbled out of his bed, and went to the bathroom to shower. After his shower he got ready for school, but of coure, Mikey was already upstairs ready to go when Gerard stepped into the shower.

"Mikey? What time is it?"

"7:25 AM."

'WHAT?!"

"Gee. there was a storm last night that knocked out the power. It must've messed up your clock."

Gerard grabbed a box of cereal, and poured some in his mouth, with his shirt not even on. He was just standing there in boxers and jeans. He downed a cup of milk, and swallowed a spoonful of sugar.

Mikey looked at him, "I hope Mom doesn't walk in.."

"Gerard Arthur Way?! What are you doing?!"

"Getting ready for....school?"

"Gerard, we have a delay because of the storm last night. Go back to bed, school's not at 7:30 in the morning today, its at 10."

"Mom! It was Mikey! He uh...."

"Go to bed Gerard."

Gerard trudged back to his room, and pulled out a comic book to read.

Mikey grinned, not only was it a delay, it was also April 1st!

"Gotcha!" He grinned.

~+~++~

About two hours later Gerard walked back upstairs and took his pills.

"Mikey, seriously...what time is it?"

"9:27AM."

"We should get going."

Gerard went to the car, and cranked up the heat, he was freezing.

"Gee? Gee! Gerard!"

"Huh. Mikey?"

"Dude! Its like 10000 degrees in here!!"

"I'm freezing OK?" Gerard retorted.

"Fiine."

They drove to school and Gerard swore he'd get back at Mikey for the clock prank.
♠ ♠ ♠
(im baaaaaaaack!!)_ BTW try to catch the Diary of a Wimpy Kid referance in this chapter, (HINT: it involves cereal) --<3 Rinni