I'm In Love With A Boy Named Frank

The Play!

The play!

On Friday, Gerard and Frank were gearing up for the play. Gerard was sweating, and swallowing spit. Frank knew for sure that Gerard was going to have a migraine, and probably have nerves like hell.

"Gee, did you take your meds?"

"Y..Yea, I did," Gerard stammered.

As soon as the lights hit, Gerard gulped, there were loads of people in the audience. His head swam. When his lines started, he took a deep breath. The lights were blinding him, his head was spinning. 
When they reached Spanish Panic 2, Gerard felt sick, but he told himself he'd puke after the play. The dance wore him out. Finally when Gerard stood up to Queen Aggrivain,  he gave his all. He felt like he was going to cough up a lung. 
When he carried Frank offstage, the crowd went wild. After bows, Gerard ran outside, and puked all over the concrete.
Frank got changed, and looked for Gerard.  

Where's Gee? He ran off after the play, I'm worried,[\i] he thought, as he went outside, and noticed a person throwing up. He knew right away it was Gerard. 

"Gee! Calm down!" 

Gerard stopped throwing up, and looked at Frank.

"You did it Gee! You made it through!"

"I did? Wait, I did!" he grinned.

The two walked back inside, after one heated man-kiss. Gerard's parents, Mikey, and Elena. Donna gave Gerard a bouquet of roses, and Mikey hugged his brother tightly.

"Great job, Gerard!" they all said. Gerard blushed.

"T...thanks." 

They all headed back to Gerard's house for ice cream. He had made it, through the worst case of the flu in his head, and he beat bullies, and anorexia. He had really done it, and he couldn't be happier.

The end
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww? Over already? Thanks for reading,--<333 rinni