I'm In Love With A Boy Named Frank

Brotherly Love

Mikey came home from school about an hour later, and was a little worried about Gerard.

Gee looked pretty sick back there, I hope he's OK, Mikey thought.

Mikey went to the stairs that led to Gerard's room, they were dark and not easy to see. Mikey went back to the kitchen and grabbed a flashlight and made his way to Gerard's room.

"Gee? Are you OK? Does anything hurt?" He called down the stairs.

There was no reply, so he went to the bed, and saw his brother's sleeping form.

Mikey ran a hand down his brother's face.

"Muh, Mikey?" Gerard croaked out.

"I'm sorry, Gee, I woke you, didn't I?" He said looking at his brother.

Gerard grimaced.

"What's up?" Mikey asked, looking at Gerard.

"I think I'm gunna go throw up," Gerard gasped.

"OK," Mikey said softly, leading his brother upstairs.

Thier Mom looked at them.

"How is he, Mikey?" She asked.

"He thinks he's gunna puke."

"Oh."

"So I'm trying to get him away from the carpet."

"Miiiiiiikeeeeey," Gerard moaned.

"OK, Gee, c'mon," He said leading his brother to the kitchen sink.

Gerard leaned over the sink, and gagged, but nothing came. Nothing didn't last long. Soon his breakfast splattered in the sink, along with 2 bottles worth of water.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkk, I'm dying." Gerard groaned.

"No, Gee, you're just sick."

z'Easy for you to say......Gaah.....you're not throwing up your insides every five fuckin' minutes." Gerard snapped.

"It's too fuckin' hot, and damn...I feel like I'm fuckin' dying."

Mikey put a lukewarn washcloth on Gerard's forehead.

"Thanks Mikey," Gerard smiled, before collapsing on the floor, exhausted. Mikey picked up his older brother and took him to his room.

"Get better Gee," Mikey said
♠ ♠ ♠
HAPPY LATE CHRISTMAS! :) hows it goin? Hope you enjoied this chapppie written by non other than.........RINNI! :) ( thats Me!!) xD