I'm In Love With A Boy Named Frank

Accident

Frank and Gerard ran to gym to avoid being seen by all the footballl/basketball/baseball players. They got changed and did a lap.

"OK, we're going to play basketball today," The PE teacher said.

They were divided into teams, Frank and Gerard were on the same team.

The game started. Frank got 3 baskets. Gerard just slunk away from the ball.

"C'mon, Gerard, its not gonna hurt you," Frank said, trying to reassure him.

"..Yet,/i]" Gerard added. "Not yet, it still could happen."

"Hey, Gerard! Here it comes!" Frank called tossing the ball to him.

Gerard went out to reach it and the ball hit his hand with a sickening crack.

Oh, crap! Frank mentally gasped. Gerard fell onto the floor, holding his hand.

Frank ran over.

"Oh, man, Gee! I'm so sorry!" Frank apologized.

Gerard let go of his hand, and it seared with pain.

"Ow! Frank! It really hurt!" He gasped.

"I know Gee."

"Fraaaaaaaaaank!" He wailed, as pain erupted in his hand. "I....I think its broken!"

"Oh, geez, Gee. Let me look," Frank said, cradling Gerard's hand. Gerard's hand was swollen and Frank tried to move Gerard's fingers. They moved, but Gerard snatched his hand away as soon as Frank was done.

"Fraaaaaaaank! Don't touch it!"

"OK, Gee, lets go to the nurse," Frank said, leading Gerard to the office.

When they got there Gerard groaned.

"What's up?" Frank asked.

"It hurts..."

The nurse walked over.

"What happned?"

"We were playing basketball in PE, and I accidentily hit Gerard with the ball,"Frank said. "He thinks his hand is broken and he--"

"It is broken, Frank!!" Gerard snapped.

"Let me look," The nurse said, taking Gerard's hand.

She moved all the fingers, and had Gerard make a fist. He couldn't make a fist. She touched the area that had the most swelling.

"I think he's going to need xrays."

She went and called Gerard's parents.

__________________TIME ELAPSE_____________

Gerard's mom walked in to find her son, with a bag of ice on his hand.

"Gerard, what happened?"

"Frank accidentaly hit me with a basket ball during gym."

She led Gerard to the car and they drove to the hospital.

When they got there Gerard stared around.

"Mom, I don't wanna be here!"

"Why honey? They're going to make your hand better."

"They're going to give me an automatic shot right off the bat!"

"I don't think so."

When his name was called a ER nurse took him to the xray room.

She slid a black piece under his hand, and told him to hold his hand still. Gerard heard a beep, and the pieces were changed to a different one. She had Gerard position his hand differntly. After that she was done.

They headed to the room and Gerard was still holding his hand.

"OK, let's look over your xrays, Gerard," He said