Status: finished : )

Too Much

Crawl-out-the-window plan

[ Jasey Rae ]

Alex Gaskarth made me sick. There was nothing I wished more for right now than to get out of Matt's house without having to see him. I cursed myself for getting too drunk to leave the party last night. Of course I didn’t get drunk enough to black out and forget Gaskarth and his latest blonde slut on his side. I groaned again.

“Come on Jasey. You’ll have to see him sometime.” Damon nudged my side as he swung his legs over and started to put his pants back on. I briefly closed my eyes again as guilt washed over me. I’d almost had sex with him last night, and I probably would have if Gaskarth hadn’t interrupted. Now I was going to have to deal with both him and Damon.

“Not technically. You know you could go down there and keep everyone’s attention while I crawl out the window.” I suggested hopefully while he raised both eyebrows at me in a ‘hell no’ expression. “Fine,” I sighed and sat up. I put a little too much emotion into everything I did, making it so much more dramatic. I caught Damon smiling and shaking his head at me while I got dressed. I stuck my tongue out at him in a childish way as I went to walk past him toward the door.

Damon grabbed me by the waist. “You look amazing when you wake up.” He muttered as he slowly leaned down and pressed his lips against my own. I tried not to squirm as I wondered what exactly he thought we were now. I know there had been quite a lot of kisses shared last night, but I was way past wasted for them to have meant much to me. My stomach growled loudly as he pulled back. “And I think we should stay for breakfast.”

“There’s no way I’m eating at the same table as Gaskarth.” I narrowed my eyes and trudged out the door, not bothering to see Damon roll his eyes. I bounced down the stairs as I realized my crawl-out-the-window plan wouldn’t have worked even if Damon had agreed to it. I was on the second floor and the only way I’d end up on the ground would be breaking something.

“Hey little Jasey,” Matt greeted in a down beat tone. Apparently I wasn’t the only one with a hangover this morning.

“Morning Matt, have you seen Jewels?” I tilted my head while I felt a pair of arms wrap around my middle from behind and a chin rest on my shoulder. I figured if I was going to see Gaskarth anyway, I might as well get to say bye to my best friend.

“Yeah; she’s in the kitchen.” Matt smiled and nodded behind him. “Do you hear a high pitched ringing?” His eyes squinted as he looked around as if he could find the source of the sound.

“My head’s pounding too, Matty,” I sighed and patted his shoulder before dragging the body behind me toward the kitchen.

“Jasey!” Jewels screamed at what felt like an unreachable sound. I clamped my hands over my ears and squeezed my eyes shut.

“I would fucking murder you if I had the energy Jewels.” I mumbled as I took the next few steps to an empty chair beside her. I slumped into it while Damon sat in the other empty seat beside me. Rian was sitting between Damon and Jewels and had a curious smirk on his face.

“Shut up and have some coffee.” Jewels was at least speaking in a hushed tone as she pushed her mug toward me. I took it gratefully and started to sip the steaming liquid. I wondered where Jack and Zack where, but I didn’t voice my questions for fear of them both appearing along with the one unwanted member of All Time Low.

“You guys staying for breakfast?” Rian arched one eyebrow as he eyed me and Damon. I knew all the boys were just dying to ask questions about Damon.

“Sorry can’t,” I smiled and made a face at Damon as he tried to speak up before me. “We’ve got work.” Damon rolled his eyes but didn’t argue with myfake excuse.

“That’s a bummer.” Rian commented and leaned his elbows on the table while he laced his fingers. “But before you go, there’s a barbeque tomorrow afternoon. It’s just family and close friends, not much alcohol. You have to come.” I sighed. Usually I skipped out on the family barbeque, but then I usually skipped the welcome home party too.

“I’ll be there.” I shrugged and watched as both Rian and Jewels stared at me shocked. They expected a big fight from me apparently. “Damon will be there too.” I quickly added and reached over to squeeze his hand.

“Of course,” Rian nodded and smiled wide. Damon squeezed my hand back as he stood up.

“Well, we’d better be going sweets.” Damon pulled me up from my chair and waved to Rian and Jewels. “It’s nice to meet you guys.”

“Bye Damon,” Jewels waved back but her stare was on me. She knew I didn’t exactly have feelings for Damon so I could only imagine what she was thinking now.

“Bye guys,” I called over my shoulder as I let Damon drag me toward the front door. I listened to the body slowly stomping down the stairs. I figured it was Matt and I opened my mouth to say a goodbye, but quickly closed it when I saw it was Gaskarth. I started to push Damon so he’d walk faster, but it was no use. Gaskarth had already spotted us and his eyes were suddenly a lot wider than they were ten seconds ago.

“Hey Jasey,” he smiled a little with his greeting. I could tell he’d just woke up by how groggy his voice sounded. “Can I talk to you about last night?” He stood at the bottom of the stairs with a strange expression on his face. I still found it odd how the boy could still look hopeful after everything.

“I don’t give a fuck.” I spat and shoved Damon out the door with all my force.

“Bye Jasey,” Alex muttered as I practically ran to Damon’s car.
I hated Alexander Gaskarth.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm officially in love with the song 'Keep The Change, You Filthy Animal'
and Starscream_x for commenting ; )
xooxDee

5 comments = update