Nancy Boy

Ash is just your average 17 year old girl...

Well, aside from hanging out with people between the ages of 19-30...

Okay, and except for being Gerard and Mikey Way's younger sister...

And then there's that secret... It's the reason she barely tours with the band, the reason Gerard is so over-protective, and the reason Gerard now hates Bert McCracken.

Ash just graduated High School, with two months to go until her 18th birthday (at the end of summer), and to celebrate, her best friends which include her brother's band and her two friends Parker and Kays, are taking her on tour! Three months hanging out with her closest friends, and her tour buddies (which include HIM and Taking Back Sunday) as they cross country with Projekt Revolution.

Ash's is stoked to be going, especially since her favorite band, Placebo, will be there.

But what happens when a little secret gets out? When Ash tries to grow up? Or when Ash falls in love for the first time, with Brian Molko, a man fifteen years older than her underage self? Or when an old foe stops by for an unexpected visit, reopening wounds that have long since started to heal?

....Okay; So maybe she's not your average 17 year old.

Please read and give feedback! (I heart feedback...<3)